Star Jones Will Walk the Red Rug for E!
- Gay Logo channel launches in Latin America. Wockner, Rex // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/10/2005, Issue 933, p37
Reports on the launching of a pay-per view programming from the U.S. gay cable channel Logo in Mexico and Brazil.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p37
Reports developments in the U.S. cable television industry as of September 30, 2002. Changes in the programming of Turner Network Television; Agreement between MTV Networks and the CTN Media Group; Subscribers of TechTV.
- Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/13/95, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p26
Presents a list of the top 15 basic cable programs and the top five pay cable programs for the week of February 27 to March 5, 1995 according to the Nielsen Media Research. Ranking according to number of households tuning in.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/95, Vol. 125 Issue 34, p34
Presents a chart ranking of the basic cable and pay cable television programs for the week of August 7-13, 1995, according to number of households tuned in. Includes `NFL Pre-Season'; Movie `Crocodile Dundee II'; `NASCAR Winston Cup'; Movie `True Lies'; Movie `Clear and Present Danger'.
- SYNDIE INSIDER. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/11/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 41, p21
Presents updates on the broadcasting and cable industry in the U.S. as of October 11, 2004. Reason the television program "Fear Factor" was moved from its original time slot; Time slot of the television program of Jane Pauley; Requirements for applying for local correspondent for the television...
- IN THE LOOP. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 34, p5
Presents news briefs on the broadcasting and cable industry as of August 23, 2004. Competition between Dreamworks and Fox Channel; Information on the revamping of "E! News Live" by E! Entertainment Television; Information on the promotion strategy of Colby International for its access show "The...
- Big Events Clean Up This Summer. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;9/2/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 30, p14
The article considers cable television programming in the summer of 2013. High ratings for cable television broadcasting of live special events such the MTV Video Music Awards presentation and the June 23, 2013 tightrope walk across the Grand Canyon in the U.S. by Nik Wallenda on Discovery...
- Sports burns bright in Sunshine State. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;11/23/98, Vol. 8 Issue 44, p14
Reports on Sunshine Network's launch of the cable television sports show `Live!' Total amount of the advertising revenue for the show; Viewers' acceptance generated by the show during its two-week test.
- Media Road Test: Richard and Judy. // Marketing (00253650);10/22/2008, p6
The article provides information on the launch of "Richard and Judy's New Position" television program on UKTV channel Watch in Great Britain. The show features the interviewing styles of the television presenters. However, the Watch channel is unavailable to those without a Sky or cable TV...