Rewarding Commitment to Schools
- Random Notes. Maxwell, Paul // CableFAX Daily;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p4
Presents a calendar of events related to the cable industry in the U.S. CTIA Wireless show; CTPAA Forum; 3rd annual CableWorld-CTPAA Public Affairs Programming Awards.
- BRAVO TO BRAVO. Harris, Stephanie // Stage Directions;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
Reports on Bravo, the cable network that have been awarded of the Educational Theatre Association's first Standing Ovation at the International Thespian Festival at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in June 2001. Art programs being shown in Bravo cable network; Information on the Educational...
- Classroom Honors for 12 Teachers. // Multichannel News;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p89
Reports on the recognition given to several teachers during the Cable Leaders in Learning awards ceremony held in Washington D.C. in May 2005. Cash prize given to the teachers; Recipients of the recognition; Categories of the awards.
- Lots of ACEs. RB // Broadcasting & Cable;9/12/94, Vol. 124 Issue 37, p24
Reports on the National Academy of Cable Programming's receipt of a record 2,210 entries for the 16th Annual CableACE Awards competition. Contest schedule.
- Nets wear best for CableACEs. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;11/7/95, Vol. 339 Issue 37, p4
Reports that cable networks will showcase programming nominated for CableACE awards during a `Bonanza of the Best' week from November 26 to December 2, 1995. Announcement of winners of 17th annual CableACE Awards on TNT; Comments of National Academy of Cable Programming (NACP) executive...
- Past Honorees. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p52A
Presents a list of Operator of the Year Award winners from 1988 to 2001. Company that won the award for three consecutive years from 1988-90; Year in which Viacom Cable won the award; Company that received the award in 1995.
- Record entries for CableACE awards. // Electronic Media;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p24
Reports that the organizers of the 19th Annual CableACE awards count a record 2,515 entries. Comparison of the amount of entries for 1997 to those for 1996; Who entries were received from; When the nominees will be named; Television station the awards will be aired on.
- Shandling, Fuchs trump CableACE awards show. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;12/4/95, Vol. 350 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the 1995 Annual CableACE Awards night. Praise received by former HBO chairman Michael Fuchs; Award for `Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher'; Garry Shandling as best entertainment host; Best actor award for the late Raul Julia; Domination of awards by HBO.
- Maher elects for discretion. Davies, Jonathan // Hollywood Reporter;12/4/95, Vol. 350 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the winners in the 1995 annual CableACE Awards. Plans of best talk-show series winner Bill Maher to cover the election in 1996; First CableACE victory for fX Networks; `Bittersweet' win for `Tales From the Crypt' make-up team member Ashlee Petersen; Paula Jai Parker as best actress...