It's Stephanie Abrams: Look Out!
- STARGATE: SG-1. Juarez, Vanessa // Entertainment Weekly;6/9/2006, Issue 880/881, p62
The article reviews the science fiction television program "Stargate: SG-1," starring Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson.
- Stargate SG-1: Season 6. Johanson, M. // Video Librarian;May/Jun2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p39
The article reviews "Stargate SG-1: Season 6," a box set of episodes from the science fiction television series "Stargate SG-1," released on DVD format, starring Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping.
- STARGATE: CONTINUUM. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;7/27/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p32
A review of the DVD release of the motion picture "Stargate: Continuum," starring Ben Browder, Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson is presented.
- Roker to Co-Host Weather Channel Show. King, Danny // Television Week;5/4/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that "Wake Up With Al," a new weekday morning program on the Weather Channel, will be hosted by Al Roker. The "Today" weather and feature reporter will be joined by Stephanie Abrams as co-host. It is noted that Roker, a recipient of seven Emmy Awards, will continue his job in...
- MacGyver, is that you? // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/19/2015, p89
A photograph of Richard Dean Anderson, the star of the television series "MacGyver," while shopping for groceries in Malibu, California is presented.
- Adages. Wheaton, Ken; Duttge, Willow // Advertising Age;8/14/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 33, p28
The article focuses on issues and events in the U.S. mass media sector. A party was held in Bryant Park, New York City in line with the declaration of August 8, 2006 as Pokemon Day in the city. Meteorologists Stephanie Abrams and Mike Bettes were promoting their upcoming prime-time show, Beyond...
- cool science jobs. // Scholastic SuperScience;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p11
The article discusses how meteorologists study weather changes, and the skills required for their job.
- A Chance of Rain. // Ask;Sep2015, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p18
The article offers information on the work of a meteorologist, who study the weather and make weather forecast on what the weather will be.
- Use of the 'Odds Ratio' for Diagnosing Forecast Skill. Stephenson, David B. // Weather & Forecasting;Apr2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p221
This study investigates ways of quantifying the skill in forecasts of dichotomous weather events. The odds ratio, widely used in medical studies, can provide a powerful way of testing the association between categorical forecasts and observations. A skill score can be constructed from the odds...