New Mexico Finance Authority to Sell $168M for Loan Pool
- New Mexico Agency to Sell $38.8M of Revolving Fund Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p6
The article reports that the New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA) will finance public projects across the state through the negotiated sale of $38.8 million of subordinate-lien revolving fund bonds. Proceeds will reimburse the NMFA for loans it granted to 40 separate local governmental entities....
- New Mexico Agency's Board Ready to Officially Accept Pricing for $32.5M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports on the acceptance of the New Mexico Finance Authority's board of the pricing for its public project revolving fund. Composition of the bond transaction; Lead underwriter for the negotiated sale; Rating issued to the deal by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Virginia agency trots out loan pool, SRF leveraging plans. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p28
Reports on Virginia Resources Authority's pooled bond program and plan to leverage a state revolving loan fund to back revenue bonds. Survey on the useful financing tools; Savings on borrowing costs.
- Florida Launches Underwriter Search for Stormwater Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;07/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30942, p3
Reports on Florida's search for underwriters to start its revolving loan program. Issuance of bonds in three tranches; Supplementation of the cash loans by the Florida Water Pollution Control Finance Corp.
- Variety of buyers expected to plunge into Kansas public water supply offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p38
Reports on the plan of Kansas Development Finance Authority to issue revolving loan fund revenue bonds for public water supply projects. Expected participation of investors in the issuance; Rating of the bonds.
- Maryland anticipates extension of SRF sewer loans. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30783, p4
Reports on the possible extension of maturities of Maryland's state revolving fund (SRF) loans for sewer projects. Expected bond issues in 2000.
- New Mexico Agency Plans $56 Million Revenue Deal to Benefit Water Project. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/20/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32758, p7
The article reports that New Mexico Finance Authority has planned to support the major water supply project by the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility with $56 million of its subordinate-lien revenue bonds. It relates that the retail pricing and institutional pricing will be the final...
- New Mexico Plans $33 Million Sale for Courthouse in Downtown Albuquerque. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p16
Reports the sale of the court facilities fee revenue bonds by the New Mexico Finance Authority. Construction of a metropolitan building and parking garage; List of underwriters of the deal; Use of court fees on the payments of debts.
- Health Care Groups Ask Congress to Create Loan SRFs. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p4
This article reports that two health care industry groups called on the U.S. Congress to establish state revolving loan funds (SRF) to help hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers upgrade and improve information technology, including hardware, software, and computerized...