- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p14
Presents results of negotiated sales related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 2004.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p17
Presents information about quick scales for competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Data related to bond sales in Florida; Sale of bonds in California.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p20
Presents results of competitive sales related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 2004.
- Primetime upfront: Too early to call. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;02/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the bargaining of primetime upfront market in the United States. Schedule of the negotiation; Reason for reluctance of buyers and sellers to guess size of cable and broadcast volume shares; Role of cross-media selling in the bargaining; Worth of cable primetime upfront in 1999;...
- Oklahoma Authority Cuts Out XL. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32842, p1
The article reports that Oklahoma Turnpike Authority in Dallas, Texas has swapped insurance from XL Capital Assurance Inc. on variable-rate refunding bonds of $530.8 million with a one-year standby bond purchase agreement provided by Lloyds TSB Bank PLC, Fortis Bank SA/NV, and Banco Bilbao...
- Southwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of June 22, 1999. Includes Denver, Colorado's Regional Transportation District's bond election; Standard & Poor's downgrade of Denison Hospital Authority's bonds; Requests for issuance approved by the Texas...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F.; Higginbotham, Staceuy; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p37
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of November 27, 2000. Budget surplus of Maryland; Bill to increase New York City's debt-incurring capacity; Debt rating of New York State Power Authority.
- Dealers Ask for Insight. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p1
Reports that bond dealers need more information from issuers who failed to comply with secondary market disclosure requirements in the United States. Underwriting of issuers' bonds or recommendation for sale in the secondary market; Monitoring of material events filed by the issuer.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of November 28, 2000. Cost of illegal immigration in Arizona; Proposed Oz theme park in Johnson County, Kansas; Defeat of a bond issue in Oklahoma.