School Superintendent Switches to A.G. Edwards
- A.G. Edwards Names Public Finance Chief. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p42
Announces the promotion of Amelia A.J. Bond as the public finance director of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. in Saint Louis, Illinois. Career background of Bond; Plans of Bond for the business; Qualification of Bonds for the position.
- A.G. Edwards The Buskey-McGinty Financial Group. // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p126
The article reports on the brother-sister team providing expert financial services at A. G. Edwards Buskey-McGinty Financial Group of Sarasota. Paul Buskey, the older brother, joined A. G. Edwards 23 years back and is Senior Vice President of the investments. Jane McGinty, his sister, joined him...
- 2001 COMPENSATION SURVEY. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the salaries and compensation schemes for stockbrokers offered by financial services companies in the United States in 2001. Dain Rauscher company; A.G. Edwards company; Edward Jones company; First Union Securities company.
- Edwards Reps to Face a First: Quotas. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the minimum production requirement facing representatives of A.G. Edwards. Reason for imposing the minimum requirement; Concern expressed by some brokers about the change; Details of a memorandum issued in 1997 regarding the performance of representatives.
- People. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2006, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p141
The article presents the career development of executives in the mortgage industry in the U.S. Mark A. Casale has been appointed executive vice president for Radian Group Inc. Ronald J. Cathcart was selected executive vice president for Washington Mutual Inc. Freddie Mac has appointed Timothy...
- Oppenheimer Pays More to Edwards Brokers. Brent, Andrew // On Wall Street;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p16
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds has increased the commissions it pays on individual retirement account sales to brokers at A.G. Edwards. Statement issued by Greg Stitt, spokesman for Oppenheimer; List of funds in which the additional commission applies.
- KeyCorp's Margin Squeeze To Continue: A.G. Edwards. Mazzucca, Tim // American Banker;8/21/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 160, p20
This article reports that an A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. analyst said he thinks KeyCorp's earnings next year will be lower than expected, because of slowing loan growth and rising credit costs. The company's net interest margin could be squeezed by 10 to 15 basis points in the next four quarters,...
- Finding Gold in Pink Slips. Konig, Susan // On Wall Street;Jan2001, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the training undergone by Larry Crosthwaite and David Cronan at A.G. Edwards's Kentucky branch. Pair's assets under management; Biggest mistakes rookies make; Necessary emphasis of their training, according to Crosthwaite; Client targeted by the two.
- Out of a job? Jump into action immediately while your severance cushion is still plump. Lord, Anthony W.G. // American Banker;8/12/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 154, p5
Gives advice on career changes for laid off managers in the financial services industry. Limited demand for managers; Setting up of specialized consulting firm; Keys to success in the consulting business; Consideration of corporate positions involving financial management; Buying a small...