Philadelphia Gas Works to Sell $150M of Revenue Bonds
- Moody's: Dividend Recaps a "Hollow Threat". Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p22
The article reports that dividend recapitalization (recap) do not pose a serious threat to the financial condition of companies even though it weakens credit quality based on a study by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service. The study focused on 16 companies that defaulted from 2001 and...
- Moody's Rerates Rhodia's Debt as Junk; CEO to Meet Investors. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;2/12/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p10
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Rhodia's credit rating to junk status as of February 12, 2003. Implication of the move; Financial performance of Rhodia; Reactions from the shareholders.
- Moody's Sees Only Near-Term Stress for Florida Localities. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p36
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. does not expect the damage caused by two recent hurricanes that struck Florida to have rating implications for local credits, although budget challenges and short-term cash flow issues "will pressure many municipal governments in the near...
- MOODY'S RAISES N.Y. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32279, p1
The article focuses on the upgraded ratings on New York State general obligation debt by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The company has upgraded the rating on the general obligation debt to Aa3 from A1 and has assigned a stable outlook to the current trends in the economy. The agency also...
- LOWER RATINGS FOR PHH DEBT. // National Mortgage News;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p10
Reports on the plans of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to lower PHH Corp.'s Baal senior unsecured debt rating and Prime-2 rating for commercial paper to Baa3 and Prime-3.
- Doral Downgrades Drop Stock, Raise Doubts. // High Yield Report;1/15/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. have downdgraded the credit ratings of Doral Financial Corp. in the U.S. on January 5, 2007. Recent personnel departures and continuous legal issues resulted in the decline of Doral's stock prices. Moody's has...
- CMBS Deal Sees High Losses. // National Mortgage News;9/5/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p12
Reports on the downgrade in the ratings of Mortgage Capital Funding Inc. by Moody's Investors Services Inc.
- Ratings Movers: Penney Up To l-Grade/BSX Expected To Fall. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of J. C. Penney Co. Inc. by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. J. C. Penney reported a 22.5 percent increase in operating profits. Corporate spokesman Quinton Crenshaw states that the company was very pleased on the recognition...
- Moody's, Mercer offer different takes on funded status. Steyer, Robert // Pensions & Investments;1/3/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p2
The article informs that according to a new report from Moody's Investors Services Inc., New York, last year's strong asset growth will possibly help large corporations to raise the funding levels of their defined benefit plans and substantially reduce underfunding. The report analyzed 50 U.S....