XLCA Public Finance Team Adds Two
- Ambac Executive Goes to XLCA to Be Director of U.S. Public Finance. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p3
Reports on XL Capital Assurance Inc.'s (XLCA) appointment of executive Michael Linko to be director of U.S. public finance. Duties of Linko; XLCA's capital infusion from its parent company; Career highlights of Linko.
- Mulvihill Moves From Ambac to XL Capital. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31847, p7
Reports on the hiring of Thomas Mulvihill as a director in the U.S. public finance group of XL Capital Assurance Inc. Career background of Mulvihill; Number of years of service of Mulvihill in Ambac Assurance Corp.; Expansion of the underwriting capacity of XL Capital.
- XL Capital Assurance Appoints Former GMAC Executive as CFO. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32140, p6
This article focuses on Elizabeth Keys, chief financial officer of XL Capital Assurance Inc. Keys joined the firm on May 16, 2005 and assumed the position from former CFO Edward B. Hubbard, who last year was promoted to president and chief operating officer of XLCA. Arnold Brousell, controller...
- SCA Reports 1Q Drop in Public Finance Business, But Overall Income Goes Up. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32615, p36
The article announces the drop in public finance business of Security Capital Assurance Ltd. in the first quarter of 2007. The 16.5 percent slowdown in the public finance business is due to tight credit spreads and increased competition. The slowdown is also a role reversal for its parent...
- XLCA Posts S1.29M 3Q Loss. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p2
The article presents information on the financial performance of XL Capital Assurance Inc. for the third quarter of 2004. The company reported a loss of $ 1.29 million, compared with earnings of $334,000 last year. Gross premiums written in the third quarter fell 35% to $47.5 million from last...
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary; Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p50
Presents several news items related job changes in public finance in the U.S. as of October 30, 2001. Appointment of employees following a consolidation of groups within finance company J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Post at which Francis C. Constantinople joined New York-based finance company XL...
- CLARIFICATION. // Asset Securitization Report;8/18/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p6
A correction to the article misstating the name of bond issuer XL Capital Assurance Inc. published in the July 28, 2008 issue is presented.
- XL Capital Still Painted as Newcomers, With Yields to Match. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p22
Reports on the rating of insurer XL Capital Assurance in the U.S. Bonds issued by the company; Products offered.
- XL Capital Gets VP For Consumer ABS. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p6
Reports on appointment of Deborah Murnin as vice president of consumer asset-backed finance in XL Capital Assurance Inc. Educational and career background of Murnin; Job responsibilities.