After 25 Years, There's Still Much to Do
- Diary Dates. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;2/23/2004, Issue 1706, p87
This article presents a brief information on several seminars, workshops and training programs, related to the travel industry, to be held in Great Britain. Workshop for the International Mediterranean Tourism Market is to be held from February 23-25, in Israel. The Maison de la France Workshop,...
- UNITY makes journalists aware of diversity. Salley, Hope // Westchester County Business Journal;8/30/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p46
Explores the efforts of UNITY Inc. to bring together journalists in a seminar to discuss and celebrate the importance of covering the ethnically diverse population in the United States. Discussion of issues affecting minorities; Associations involved in the seminar; Cultural struggles of ethnic...
- SAVE THE DATE. // Products Finishing;Jan2009, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p56
A calendar of events for the Electrocoat Association in 2010 is presented which includes a conference titled "ECOAT 2010", E-coat seminars and educational sessions.
- CIPS DIARY. // Supply Management;5/26/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p44
Presents a calendar of events planned by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply for June 2005. Seminars; Special events; Professional training.
- May 20-22 seminar to focus on sales training functions. // Marketing News;5/4/1979, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p3
Provides information on the seminar on managing the sales training function co-sponsored by the American Marketing Association's Dayton, Ohio Chapter and the Dayton Sales and Marketing Executives from May 20 to 22, 1979.
- TIA offers tire service training. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 161 Issue 1, p24
Highlights a series of back-to-back Commercial Tire Service (CTS) technician training and certification seminars for Winter 2004 offered by the Tire Industry Association. Advantages of the format; Details of the 2004 CTS Tour.
- New effort to boost middle manager skills is under way. Hayes, Derren // Community Care;2/10/2005, Issue 1559, p45
Focuses on the development of a faculty that will train middle managers in the public sector by the Employers Organisation for local government and the Institute for Leadership and Management in Great Britain. Materials and services that will be provided by the faculty for middle managers;...
- Management Cadets. // New Zealand Management;Aug2005, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p26
The article focuses on the school leavers management cadetship programme which the New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM) plans to introduce in 2006. The cadetships may be offered by businesses if they meet the programme criteria of the NZIM. Businesses then provide the NZIM with a written...
- Short Courses, hot topics and great presenters. // Spectra;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on several short courses during the National Communication Association's convention which will be held in Chicago, Illinois on November 11-14, 2004. The short course entitled Teaching the College Course in Communication Theory will offer a variety of classroom activities,...