- May was a good month for small cap stocks. // Insurance Advocate;06/08/96, Vol. 107 Issue 23, p28
Reports on the financial performance of the insurance industry for the month of May 1996 in the United States. Increases in the small cap insurance stock prices; Investment into stock funds; Support and resistance levels of stocks.
- Insurance stocks are falling behind. Hogue, Robert D. // Insurance Advocate;12/12/98, Vol. 109 Issue 49, p28
Presents information on the performance of insurance stocks for 1998 Percent gains; Annuity and life insurance stocks; Large capitalization stocks; Relative prices.
- BI industry stock report. // Business Insurance;01/25/99, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p23
Presents information on the performance of insurance stocks in the United States as of January 25, 1999. Brokers; Insurers/reinsurers; Health maintenance organizations.
- EXPERTS TIP. // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2003, p20
Presents the outlook of broker Richard Cooper on the insurance sector and major insurance stocks as of July 2003. Rate of substantial premium rate increases; Losses of AMP over the past twelve months; Forecasted growth for Suncorp.
- The Biggest Insurance IPO Yet. Meakin, Thomas K. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/13/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 19, p28
Provides an update on the stock performance of several insurance companies in the U.S. as of May 2002. Initial public offering released by Citigroup and Metlife; Financial condition of the consumer banking sector; Discussion on investments in insurance stocks.
- British Issues. // Business Insurance;12/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p39
Provides information pertaining to British insurance stock issues as of December 10, 1999.
- BI Insurance Index. // Business Insurance;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p23
Presents a graph depicting movement of insurance stocks as of April 21, 2000.
- Stocks Gave Up Ground In November. Meakin, Thomas K. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/1/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p30
Reports on the performance of insurance stocks in the United States as of November 2000. Increase in the NASDAQ Insurance Index; Best-performing group of stocks; Decline in property and casualty stocks.
- Stocks Rallied In December After November Selloff. Meakin, Thomas K. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/31/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p16
Deals with the increase of insurance stocks in the United States in mid-December of 1999.