Four for 'Zone,' 'Monk'
- REBORN IN THE USA. Dempsey, John // Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the profits amassed by the cable television (TV) programs 'The Dead Zone' and 'Monk,' aired by the USA Network in the U.S. Percentage of viewers of the TV programs; Amount of the advertisement revenues collected; Date of the airing of the programs.
- Welcome Back, Hits. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the return of several television programs in the U.S. cable networks. Rating of "Monk"; Viewership share of the program "The Dead Zone"; Improvement on the time slot of the "Outback Jack."
- 'Monk's' Habit of Success. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/14/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p26
In this article the author discusses the end of the television program series "Monk," in the U.S. He says that the series is the most influential scripted series in cable history. He notes that the USA Network launched the series in an environment where some cable networks would not consider...
- USA SKEIN IN RERUN 'ZONE' Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/17/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the acquisition of exclusive rights to reruns of USA Network series "The Dead Zone" for cable television and television syndication by Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein's Debmar-Mercury Entertainment. Availability of the reruns on September 2006; Expectation of Kevin Beggs, president of...
- USA Network. // Advertising Age;5/19/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 20, pC86
The article presents a profile on cable television network, the USA Network and its programming style as of May 2003. The network is currently available in 82 percent of all U.S. homes and reaches over 86 million viewers. It ranked first in primetime among the 18 to 49 age segment in 2002. Some...
- Schram scramming from USA's 'Monk' Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;9/1/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 42, p11
Reports that Bitty Schram will leave USA Network's cable television program â€œMonkâ€. Schram's character in the program; Career achievements; Comments of executive producer David Hoberman on USA Network's plans for the character of Schram.
- USA NETWORK. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC90
The article focuses on the cable television network USA Network, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. USA was the highest-rated cable network for the 2007-2008 season. Its prime time program schedule is completely devoted to original programming, including several rating successes such as "Monk" with...
- Wrapping Up a Philosophy. Hill, Lee Alan; Hall, Lee // Television Week;6/27/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p22
Focuses on the strategies adopted by the cable television company USA Network in television programming. Factors being considered by the network in looking for character-based shows; Concept of the television program "Monk" and "The 4400"; Information on the network's television program genres...
- USA's Hammer Renews Series. Hibberd, James // Television Week;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p1
The article focuses on the 32 percent increase in viewership of USA Network during the third quarter of 2006 according to Nielsen Media Research. The increase is partly attributed to the performance of the network's original series "Psych" which network president Bonnie Hammer renewed for 16...