'CSI' Leads Spike TV Surge
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/8/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p17
Presents several charts on rankings and statistics in the television broadcasting industry for November 2003. Total TV revenue; Number of cable subscribers; Viewership ratings of the television program "CSI."
- TNT, DIsney Knotted Atop April Rankings. // Multichannel News;5/8/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p40
The article focuses on the ratings of several cable television networks in the U.S. in April 2006. USA Network averaged 1.94 million households. Disney Channel averaged 1.82 million household share and scored a 17% gain. Turner Network Television garnered a 2.1 household rating in prime time and...
- TNN Says CSI Bet Is Paying Off. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the high Nielsen Media Research viewership ratings achieved by the series 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' aired every Monday night at 11:00 p.m. on The National Network (TNN). Acquisition of the series by TNN in a shared-network window deal with King World Productions; Ratings...
- NIELSEN DEC. 6 - 12 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/20/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 51, p22
Presents information on ratings of various television programs and networks in the U.S. in 2004. Top basic cable shows from December 6-12, 2004; Ratings of television station CBS; Rank of television program "CSI."
- Summer repeats hot; 'Fear' sizzles. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;8/6/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the rating of cable networks' television programs in the U.S. during the summer season. Domination of the CBS drama 'CSI'; Viewership of the programs 'Friends' and 'Fear Factor' of NBC; List of the top 10 reality programs.
- DANDY DEBUTS. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/24/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 26, p16
Focuses on the rating of the television shows of Court TV in the U.S. Investigation of crimes; Percentage of the rating for the premiere series; Improvement of the cable show.
- Cable Ratings Sagged in August, But Lifetime Soared. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;9/3/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p5
Reports the business status of the cable networks as of August 2001 in the U.S. Effect of the negative ratings on the station's programming; Increase on the rating of the prime time programs; Impact of prime time programs on households.
- Cable gains viewers. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;09/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports increase in the viewership and ratings of cable televisions in the United States. Percentage increase in viewership and ratings of the TV program 'Survivor' of CBS; Performance of TBS Superstation in terms of prime time rating; TV rating of 'Sunday Night NFL' of ESPN; Viewership on the...
- People's Choice 50 top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/21/97, Vol. 127 Issue 30, p90
Presents a list of the top 50 basic cable programs in the United States for the week ended July 13, 1997 as compiled by the Nielsen Media Research and Turner Research.