A&E Promotes Raven, Davids
- Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/13/95, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p26
Presents a list of the top 15 basic cable programs and the top five pay cable programs for the week of February 27 to March 5, 1995 according to the Nielsen Media Research. Ranking according to number of households tuning in.
- Fox Makes News, Topping Big Three With RNC Ratings. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;9/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the record telecast obtained by Fox News Channel for its coverage of the Republican National Convention in the U.S. in September 2004. Implication of the network's success on the cable industry; Response of industry observers to the network's performance; Rating posted by the network...
- ESPN Classic plays with originals. Dempsey, John // Variety;5/31/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 3, p17
Discusses the condition of U.S. cable television station ESPN Classic in the television broadcasting industry, as of April 2004. Increase in the number of the station's subscribers from 1997 to April 2004; Factors which affected the station's ratings; Plan for the programming of the station.
- FilmFour hands press push to Claydon Heeley. // Precision Marketing;12/2/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p3
The article informs that Channel 4 has appointed Claydon Heeley Jones Mason to handle a specialist FilmFour recruitment drive. Claydon Heeley is partnering with FilmFour roster media agency Mike Colling & Co. to develop a responsive regional and national press campaign offering Sky Digital...
- Another Sizzling Quarter for Basic Cable. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p10
Reports on the rating of U.S. cable television programs in primetime in the second quarter of 2006. Household share of cable television, according to a Turner Research analysis; Top cable networks in primetime for the second quarter; Primetime ratings garnered by the cable operators.
- Turner Closing In on Cable Milestone. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/24/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the performance of the audience rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) cable network for May 2004. Performance of TNT against UPN in the 18 to 49 demographics; Factors that influence the growth in audience rating of TNT; Comparison on the audience rating between cable networks and...
- Saturday Was Super for PPV. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;02/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p30
Comments on issues related to pay-per-view industry in the United States. Rating of CBS coverage on Super Bowl football game; Performance of comedian Drew Careys in the program of PPV; Need to expand the video-on-demand services of PPV.
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;8/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 169, p2
The article reports on the rating of cable television networks in the U.S. according to Nielsen Media Research firm as of August 31, 2006. Household shares were dominated by USA and Disney which gained 20% and 15% of viewership respectively. TNT ranked third assuming a 13% share followed by...
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p3
Reports on the ratings received by cable television programs as of March 2006. Rating received by the Friday episode of "Monk"; Dominance of USA in the prime time pack; Score gained by Discovery Channel's "Perfect Disaster."