Puerto Rico's $800 Million of Notes Leads Ample Supply
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p10
Presents statistics related to competitive note offerings as of August 2003 in the U.S. Types of bonds; Issuers of bonds; Financial advisor of bonds.
- NEW YORK: Bridge Issue. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p42
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Metropolitan Transportation Authority to release multi-million dollars in Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority revenue bonds in the first week of March 2002. Details related to the sale of bonds; Approval of the bond resolutions by the state's Capital Program...
- Tone Firms Up as MTA Deal Prices. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the purchase of 657 million dollars New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) bonds by Barclays Capital Inc. in the U.S. in 2010. The deal contained 608 million of Build America Bonds (BABs) and a 49.2 million dollars tax-exempt component, that will mature from...
- Loan Funds Take in $1.3B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p39
The article reports that investors continued to favor leveraged loan funds over high yield bonds, with the former taking in 1.3 billion U.S. dollars for the week ended February 27, 2013.
- Investors Add to Loan, Bond Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p5
The article reports on the move by investors to purchase more leveraged loan funds, but less high yield bond funds.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34199, p4
A table is presented that shows negotiated note sales in the U.S. for the week ended October 20, 2014 that include bonds issued by New Britain, Connecticut.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/27/2015, p7
A chart is presented that lists the scheduled negotiated note sales in the U.S. in early March 2015.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/4/2014, p5
A chart is presented that presents statistical data on sales of composite notes as of November 4, 2014 with information on bond issuer, description and amount including the Bradley Beach Borough Spec Emergency bond in New Jersey, the Hamilton Village Bond Antic in New York and the Schoharie...
- Secured Loans Expected to Deliver the Best Risk Adjusted Returns in Years. // Secured Lender;Sep2010, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p13
The article reports that secured loans are expected to deliver more favorable returns compared to previous years as new issue spreads widen and leverage falls, according to a study by Alcentra of BNY Mellon Asset Management. Secured loans have reportedly become increasingly attractive to...