Municipals Slip, Treasuries Fall As Market Takes Hesitant Posture
- Most Yield Indexes Down; Treasury Department Auctions Fresh Supply. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p5
Reports on the bond indexes of the periodical 'The Bond Buyer' between the May 15, 2003 and August 07, 2003 and impact of auctions offered by Treasury Department in the bond market on indexes. Treasury prices on the August 4, 2003; Increase in the one year note index of the periodical 'The Bond...
- Yield Indexes Mostly Unchanged Amid Little Movement. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p35
The article reports on the stability of the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the third week of October 2006 in the U.S. The municipal market indicated little movement and no significant gains or losses. The tax-exempt market was weaker on October 20, with investors focusing on...
- Munis Slip Ahead of Bernanke's House Premiere. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Expectations for a more rate hikes from the federal market is likely to push through due to the weakening of the municipal bonds. The tax-exempt has continued to attract support from the lack of supply. Demand for tender...
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p46
Presents tabular information on the future markets for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Chart of municipal bond index for the month of March and June; Estimated and actual number of contracts of treasury bonds and notes as of February 28, 2002.
- Yield Indexes Mostly Up Following Greenspan Comments. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p6
Reports on the fluctuation of the bond buyer indexes as of September 2, 2004 to November 23, 2004 in the U.S. Increase of the one-year note index; Stability of the revenue bond index; Decrease of Municipal Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 14. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Presents a chart depicting the municipal bond index in the U.S. as of February 14, 2005.
- Most Indexes Down With Munis Flat or Firmer in Each Session. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p7
The article reports on the decrease of nearly all "The Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes as municipals were either flat or slightly firmer in each of the week' sessions in the U.S. Michael Pietronico, CEO of Miller Tabak Asset Management guessed that the anticipation of the stimulus bill being...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p35
Reports on the bid prices of 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by bond dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. Change in bid for municipal bonds related to educational facilities; Yield to worst case values for bonds related to medical care facilities; Bid values for...
- Municipal Bond Elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p21
Presents a chart on municipal bond elections in the United States. Includes bonds of Saratoga Fire Protection District; Guilford County, and El Paso; Amount of bonds for various states; Schedule of bond elections for each municipal bonds.