- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p43
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the United States as of July 2001. Assessment of market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Prices of bonds and securities; Municipal bond index update.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p40
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of August 2001. Volume of bond sales in daily and weekly basis; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of securities; Bond indexes of Merrill Lynch.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p29
Presents charts and a graph depicting the statistics of the bond market in the U.S. as of December 11, 2003. Indicators of the bond market; Short-term tax-exempt yields of bonds; Prices of securities.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2012, p23
Statistics are presented on the amount of short-term tax-exempt yields, the value of U.S. securities prices, and the amount of new-issue balances.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33050, p17
The article presents statistics on the market performance of bonds in the U.S., including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, and visible supply declines.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p28
The article presents statistical information of bond market in the US. It includes information on long-term bond sales, short-term tax-exempt yields, and securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31890, p36
Presents U.S. bond market statistics compiled as of May 24, 2004. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; General obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p36
Several charts are presented depicting statistics in the U.S. bond market in October 2006. The market indicators include the Municipal Bond Index, 40 Average Dollar Price, and Average Yield to Par Call. Other charts presented cover short-tern tax-exempt yields, securities prices, visible supply...