- Caritas Picks Bennett + Dunne. van der Pool, Lisa // Adweek New England Edition;06/04/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p12
Provides information on the advertising campaign developed by the agency Bennett + Dunne Integrated Marketing for Boston, Massachusetts-based Caritas Christi Health Care System. Estimated budget for the campaign; Details on the creative platform provided by Caritas for Bennett;...
- Systematic healing. Tieman, Jeff // Modern Healthcare;5/24/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the business losses generated by the hospitals of Caritas Christi Health Care in Boston, Massachusetts, as of May 2004. Remarks from CEO Robert Haddad on the crisis experienced by the healthcare system; High labor cost problem of Caritas; Performance report of Caritas reviewed by Haddad.
- Caritas Christi. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;04/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30869, p9
Reports on the bond rating given to Caritas Christi Obligation Group by PaineWebber. Revenue and cost pressures characteristic of the regional and national health care markets; Integration of the system components.
- Tax System Tweaks. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32526, p31
The article reports that legislators in Utah are poised for a busy regular session in 2007 that would tweaks to the income and sales tax systems they approved. The legislature passed a bill during the special session, that cuts individual income taxes by $78 million per year. It has been...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;9/2/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 171, p3
The article reports on the contract between Healthcare Data Services (HDS) and Caritas Christi Network Services (CCNS) for data management, reporting and quality monitoring services.
- Veteran Boston CEO is out. Reilly, Patrick // Modern Healthcare;4/12/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p32
Reports on the resignation of Michael Collins, president and CEO of Boston's Caritas Christi Health Care, in April 2004. Career highlights; Acquisitions spearheaded by Collins.
- OTHER VOICES. // Modern Healthcare;3/17/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p21
This article looks at issues surrounding a proposal from Attorney General Martha Coakley which stated that the Archdiocese of Boston should limit its control of the Caritas Christi hospital system. The proposal overlaps with the six-hospital chain's internal recommendations. One important...
- Texas Buyers Finding Little Reason to Stray From Home. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p7
The article reports on the status of the Texas bond market and describes the investment preferences of Texans. The state has no state income tax and residents prefer Texas bonds, according to a study by a municipal bond trader at a Houston, Texas firm. However, it is asserted that 25 percent of...
- New York State, City Plan $5.38B of Debt In 3Q, Including $1.2B of Refundings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32664, p28
The article reports on the plan of New York State and New York City's borrowing authorities to sell up to $5.38 billion of debt in the third quarter of 2007, which include $1.21 billion of refundings. The state will auction $860 million of personal income tax bonds through the Dormitory...