Results of competitive sales
- Banc One files suit against defectors and their new firm. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;03/06/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30345, p1
Reports on Ohio-based Banc One Capital Corp.'s filing of a lawsuit against some of its former employees and their new firm alleging that their departure would destroy its public finance operations in Illinois and Wisconsin. Banc One's demands for retribution; Intent of the lawsuit; Banc One's...
- Banc One Capital finances $194.7 million portfolio. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Mar97, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p14
Reports that Banc One Capital Funding Corp. has negotiated tax-exempt bonds underwritten by Banc One Capital Corp. and credit enhanced by Fannie Mae.
- Banc One does most variable issues. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p21
Reports that Banc One Capital Corp. was the top senior manager of variable issues in 1998 by number of deals underwritten according to Municipal Market Data.
- Banc One cleared to underwrite corporate equity and debt. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;3/26/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 58, p21
Reports that Banc One Corp. has received approval from the Federal Reserve Board for the planned expansion of Banc One Capital Corp., its section 20 subsidiary. Addition of corporate equity and debt underwriting to the subsidiary's lineup of services through Tier 2 powers.
- Veteran muni trader signs on at Banc One. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30179, p40
Discloses that veteran municipal bonds trader Jerry Cangialosi is set to join Columbus, Ohio-based Banc One Capital Corp. as part of its secondary market operation in New York City. Cangialosi's previous employer; Company's plan to acquire Fitzgerald Davis & Associates.
- Banc One's capital markets unit now headed by Geoff von Kuhn. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;02/03/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30323, p29
Reports that Banc One Capital Corp. has promoted vice chairman Geoff von Kuhn to head its capital markets group. Inclusion of taxable and tax-exempt bond trading and sales; Consolidation of the efforts of Banc One fixed-income professionals; Background; Purchase of Fitzgerald Davis & Associates.
- Banc One Capital Funding Corporation. // National Real Estate Investor;1998 Source Book, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p20
Profiles David Goodman, the president of Banc One Capital Corp. Involvement of the firm in the multifamily housing and healthcare financing market; Goodman's contributions to the market; Career history; Growth strategy of the company.
- Nassau Picks Negotiated Underwriters. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30869, p1
Reports that Nassau County, New York has hired Salomon Smith Barney Inc. and Fleet Securities Inc. to sell its bond and note issues. Reduction of cost of borrowing through negotiated issues; Release of a package of spending cuts.
- Tidewater takes on $300 million through Banc One Capital Markets. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;6/23/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
Reports that New Orleans, Louisiana-based oil and gas industry Tidewater Inc. has chosen private placement securities firm Banc One Capital Corp. for its funding needs. Marine services provided by Tidewater to the international oil industry; Tidewater's borderline credit.