Bond calls & redemptions
- Moody's May Assign Issuer Rating to District of Columbia Housing Agency. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p5
Reports on the plan of Moody's Investors Service to assign an issuer rating of A3 to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency. Benefits from the planned rating; Affordable housing plans.
- Housing Rehab. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p45
Reports on the Washington, D.C., Housing Finance Agency's private placement of tax-exempt bonds to finance a housing rehabilitation project in the district. Structure of the deal; Richman Group's involvement in the project's financing.
- Housing Bond Seminar. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the seminar planned by the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency to encourage developers of mixed-income units to tap its private-activity bond allocation and produce affordable housing. Meeting on April 29, 2004 to educate real estate developers about the bond program.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p22
Presents statistics of competitive scales of negotiated bond sales in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the Washington Housing Finance Authority; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; Missouri Environmental Improvement & Energy Resources Authority; Arlington Industrial...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2014, p2
The article reports on negotiated bond sales results in the U.S. as of September 2014. Topics covered include the institutions subjected to negotiated sales, including the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency in Washington, D.C., Loup Valleys Rural Public Power District in Nebraska, and...
- Fannie Mae and Calif. Housing Agency Trade Bonds for Mortgages. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30978, p6
Reports on the taxable bond transaction between the Federal National Mortgage Association and the California Housing Finance Agency. Preservation of housing units in California; Anticipated prepayments of multi-family mortgages.
- D.C. Housing Agency Gets Power to Own Developments. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31515, p38
Reports on the plan of District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA) to use its newly granted authority to own and develop real estate to expand the inventory of affordable housing in Washington D.C. Approval of the development powers on November 7, 2002; Review of the bill by U.S....
- McKinney Loans Help to Finance Housing in D.C. Dymi, Amilda // National Mortgage News;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p6
Reports on federal funds provided by the Washington D.C. Housing Finance Agency to housing entities in compliance with the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act. Requirements of the law; Allocation of the funds; Value of the federal funds.
- Far West Bond-Watch. Fine, Jacob; Barnett, Chip; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p31
Presents bond market updates in the Western States region for May 5, 2000. Rating increase given to the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.; Bond rating for the California Housing Finance agency; Amount of bond issue in Portland, Oregon scheduled for fall 2000.