November wholesalers' inventories rose 0.6%
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p4
The article presents news briefs on business and markets in New York, including those on Vikram Pandit, chief executive officer (CEO) of Citigroup, resignation of Gordon DuGan, former CEO of W.P. Carey & Co., and La Guardia Airport.
- VIPs optimistic about Hudson Valley role in global trade. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/30/94 - 6/6/94, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p8B
Features comments by Federal and state officials on the role of Hudson Valley, New York, in the United States' participation in world trade. Includes US Secretary of Commerce Ronald H. Brown; Ambassador for World Trade Michael Kantor; New York State governor Mario Cuomo; Orange County, New...
- International. // Crain's New York Business;7/4/94, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p17
Presents information on international trade in the states of New York and New Jersey. Leading commodity imports; Top trading partners; Exports; Foreign visitors; Shipping; Foreign investment.
- CNY news nuggets. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;10/31/94, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p12
Reports on business developments in central New York. 75th anniversary of Syracuse University school of business; Disbursements in charity grants by the Central New York Community Foundation; Appointments to local development corporation.
- APICS business outlook index falls slightly for second month. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;07/07/97, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p8
Reports that the June 1997 APICS Business Outlook Index fell slightly for the second month in a row. Strong current and planned production; Employment index for May; Contact information.
- Business briefs. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/30/98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Reports on business developments in New York as of April 12, 1998. Includes appointment of Donald Wenzinger sa vice president for sales of Doron Precision Systems Inc.; Appointment of Susan Debien as manager of Oneida Nation's High Stakes Bingo Hall; Hiring of Thomas Gihooly as art director of...
- International. // Crain's Small Business -- New York / Westchester;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 3 Issue 6, pM-22
Presents charts and graphs showing international trade activity in the economy of the state of New York in 1995. Region's battle for market share with other parts of North America; High-value manufactured goods as region's top export; Consequences of talk of trade restrictions against China;...
- Pact will aid Israeli trade. // Crain's New York Business;9/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p1
Cites the positive effect of an agreement between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization to New York and Israel trade. Expected rise in Israel's tourism; Percentage of increase in New York state's export of goods to Israel.
- Occidental opportunities in the Orient. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;04/14/97, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p19
Examines the potential of New York's trade with China. Reasons for choosing to trade with China; Challenges faced by New York businesses in trading with China; Comparison of percent shares of global gross domestic product of various regions; Impact of the trade plans with China on the economy...