- CE Quiz. // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p134
Presents a quiz on financial planning.
- JOURNAL QUIZ. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Jan2004, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p81
The section presents a quiz for financial services professionals on financial planning in the U.S.
- PRACTICE INTELLIGENCE. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p23
The article presents assorted statistics, including figures that illustrate the worldwide growth of persons holding Certified Financial Planner certification, the percentage of young millionaires who desire collaborative arrangements with their financial advisers, and a breakdown by age group of...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p74
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners.
- FPA announces record CFP enrolments. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/2/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the enrolment for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) program in 2012, which increased by 65 percent from 2011.
- Gap of the gods. // Money Marketing;11/25/2010, p70
The article reports on the need for financial advisers to take an exam to demonstrate that they are qualified under the retail distribution review (RDR) requirements in Great Britain. It mentions that the advisers should cover the areas of regulation and ethics, investment, taxation, pensions,...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p82
This article presents an examination for financial planners.
- The Heart of the Matter. Goss, Robert P. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul1990, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p111
On January 21, 1990. the Board of Directors of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners set a more stringent full disclosure requirement For those listed on the Institute's Registry of CFP Licensed Practitioners. Since then, some practitioners have raised a number of questions about such...
- Goddard says one exam can't rest breadth of knowledge. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;11/6/2008, p60
The article reports on Fay Goddard's postulation that one exam cannot test the breadth of knowledge for professional advisers as promoted by ifs School of Finance. Goddard, who is the chief executive of Personal Finance Society, says that one exam cannot test the skills necessary to develop a...