- Financial planning standards published. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1988, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p124
Presents the published financial planning standards in the U.S. Guidelines released by the Registry of Financial Planning Practitioners; Augmentation on the net worth of statement; Evaluation on the statement of cash flows.
- Through a New Door. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p16
Introduces the articles related to financial planning and management.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Apr2008, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p116
A quiz about financial planning is presented.
- The Technical Quiz- March 29. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/29/2012, p26
A quiz concerning the financial planning is presented.
- A merry dance. Greenwood, John // Corporate Adviser;Dec2008, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an article by Dame Black on how corporate advisers work for a healthier tomorrow, a feature article on private medical insurance shows, and a cover feature with Andrew Fisher of Towry Law.
- Even with Alternatives, Pay Attention to Basics. // BioWorld Today;2/14/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the suggestion of executives who participated in a BIO CEO financing panel that planning in advance and face-to-face contact with investors are essential for a company to obtain financing.
- New awards look to raise profile of paraplanners. Stodell, Hannah // Money Marketing;8/7/2008, p8
The article provides information on the two awards introduced by the Paraplanner.com to boost recognition of the paraplanning industry in Great Britain. The paraplanner resource has launched the Paraplanner of The Year and Rising Star awards in association with the Institute of Financial...
- Quarterly year-planner. // Accountancy;Oct77, Vol. 88 Issue 1010, p30
The article reports on a quarterly year-planner designed for accountants. The planner facilitates the planning of four fiscal quarters of 13 weeks.
- PRACTICE GROWTH. // Practical Accountant;Apr2005 Supplement, p8
The article presents information on developments in the financial planning area. The U.S. Financial Planning Association has revealed its strategic priorities for 2005 that includes helping its members improve their professionalism, increasing the awareness of the Certified Financial Planner...