Flexing HR's corporate muscle
- Power lineup gets law firm off bench. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;07/27/98, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p4
Focuses on Manhattan-based law firm Proskauer Rose. Reference to information from Securities Data Corporation on the ranking of this company in corporate dealmaking; Details on this company's achievements during the 1990s; Comments made by Stanley Komaroff, Proskauer's chairman between 1991-1998.
- Proskauer boosts City with NY talent. Butcher, Caroline // Lawyer;9/5/2011, p3
The article reports on the deployment of Proskauer Rose LLP's partners from its headquarters in New York to oversee its base in London, England.
- CORRECTIONS. // Business Insurance;11/23/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p0003
A correction to the article "EEOC Proposes Changes to Wellness Rules" in the November 9, 2015 issue is presented.
- Howard Shapiro. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/1/2006 Supplement, Vol. 26, p58
The article profiles lawyer Howard Shapiro, managing partner at Proskauer Rose LLP in New Orleans, Louisiana. Shapiro practices labor and employment law and has a broad experience as an Employment Retirement Income Security Act litigator. Shapiro is listed as one of the top 40 benefits lawyers...
- Program revamp increases law firm's leads. BANNAN, KAREN J. // B to B;5/3/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on Proskauer Rose LLP, a New York-based international law firm, and its efficient email strategy.
- Legal eagle firms up entertainment arm. Shprintz, Janet // Daily Variety;04/03/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 22, p8
Reports on national law firm Proskauer Rose's addition of ten litigators from McCambridge, Deixler and Marmaro to its Los Angeles, California office. Company's efforts to enhance its entertainment practice; Litigators Bert Deixler and Larry Rappaport as among those joining Proskauer.
- THE WORK-LIFE QUIZ DAN ORNSTEIN. // Lawyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p15
An interview with Dan Ornstein, partner of Proskauer Rose LLP, is presented regarding his work and life.
- PEOPLE: Proskauer Rose. // Engineer (Online Edition);7/4/2011, p16
The article announces that Peter McGowan was appointed by Proskauer Rose LLP as a partner in Great Britain in 2011.
- Not quite Alley cats. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;09/06/99, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p2
Focuses on New York City-based law firms' efforts to woo new media and Internet companies. Law firm Proskauer Rose's willingness to take stock in a company in lieu of fees; Increase in the number of local firms expanding their profile within the Internet industry; Adoption of flexible pricing...