Chair named for Pasadena rail authority
- Paul Little. // BRW;5/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p93
Profiles Paul Little, transport entrepreneur in Australia. Family background; Career highlights; Estimated assets.
- Keep on truckin'. McIlwraith, Ian // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/20/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6034, p48
Examines the optimism of freight chief Paul Little on his company Toll Holdings. Concerns on the marketing conceptions of the company; Intensity of competition in the trucking industry; Company's relationship with other businesses.
- HOW THE RICH 200 INVEST. Stensholt, John // BRW;9/16/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p9
The article discusses the investment strategies of Toll Holdings chief executive officer (CEO) Paul Little including his preference for investing in properties than in shares, and his views on the volatility of the equities market.
- Amazonia (Book). Drummond, Jose // Environmental History;Jan2003, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p136
Reviews the book 'Amazonia: Territorial Struggles on Perennial Frontiers,' by Paul E. Little.
- Amazonia: Territorial Struggles on Perennial Frontiers (Book). Maxwell, Kenneth // Foreign Affairs;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p220
Paul E. Little, in his book, 'Amazonia: Territorial Struggles on Perennial Frontiers,' gives a comprehensive look at the Aguarico River region in eastern Ecuador and the Jari River region located in northern Brazil. Little also argues that the Amazon's history displays repeated waves of...
- Rich news. // BRW;9/5/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p16
This section offers news briefs on the Business Review Weekly Rich Index including the 2.9% to 3498.2 points increase in the list as of August 30, 2013 due to an augment in the Ramsay Health Care shares amounting 9.9%, the settlement between Paul Little from the Essendon Football Club and the...
- Little Paul and the Sea. Stevenson, Anne // Anne Stevenson, Poems 1955-2005;2005, p128
The poem "Little Paul and the Sea," by Anne Stevenson, is presented. First Line: Hi yi hee yippee! Last Line: stamping on the sea.
- PAUL LITTLE. // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p148
The article profiles Melbourne, Victoria-based multi-millionaire Paul Little, one of Australia's 200 richest individuals in 2008 according to "BRW" magazine's Rich 200 List. Little, whose net worth decreased slightly from $876 to $875 million in 2008, owns transport and logistics company Toll...
- Time to drop pub crawls. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/18/2005, Issue 1761, p30
The article presents information on the statement made by Club 18-30 overseas director Paul Little, who said that youth brands that still organize pub crawls in resort are behind the times. Club 18-30 dropped its pub crawls last year. They have completely dropped them. Little also said...