The Music Man
- Base Theaters Get New National Anthem Video. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2000, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p29
Reports on the Band of the United States Air Force Reserve's performance of 'The Star Spangled Banner' with the Christ Church choir from Nashville, Tennessee, for a national anthem video that will be shown at base theaters on U.S. Air Force installations worldwide. Images featured in the video.
- The 306 (Maple Leaf) Wing Concert Band. Hunter, Barb // Canadian Winds / Vents Canadiens;Spring2009, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p65
The article profiles the 306 (Maple Leaf) Wing Concert Band which is sponsored by the 306 (Maple Leaf) Wing of the Air Force Association of Canada (AFAC). It discusses the link between its history and that of the Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) civilian concert band. It says that the AFAC...
- Air Force ensemble to land in rez. Yurth, Cindy // Navajo Times;10/15/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 41, pC4
The article offers a preview of the performance of the U.S. Air Force's Travis Brass band, organized by the Navajo Nation, to be held in Window Rock, Arizona on October 26-27, 2015.
- Band of Liberty to perform at Bardavon. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p46
Reports on the live performance of the U.S. Air Force Band of Liberty at the Bardavon Theater in Poughkeepsie, New York on November 8, 2001. History of the band; Concert sponsors.
- BANNED in Barrhead. Layton, Bob // Edmontonians;Winter2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being banned in Barrhead, Alberta after a brawl broke out while performing with his band Twilighters.
- GUNMOLL INTERVIEW. // Ride BMX;Jul2002, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p66
Interviews the members of the music group Gunmoll. Discussions on the ideas for band names; History of the formation of the band; Comments of the group on the emergence of different bands.
- The Gypsy Lumberjacks: Live At the Sound Gallery. Nussbaum, Jed // Missoula Independent;2/7/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p20
The article offers information on the performance of the band Gypsy Lumberjacks on their music album "Live At the Sound Gallery" to be held on February 14, 2012 in Montana.
- GAY CONCERT BAND TURNS 20. // Xtra West (Vancouver);11/18/2010, Issue 450, p17
The article mentions the anniversary of the Geek gay band, which has been in existence for 20 years.
- Big Band sound at the Vanderbilt. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/19/96, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p44
Announces the performance of the band Memories of Swing at the Mansion's Courtyard of Vanderbilt on August 31, 1996.