Don't Cry for Me
- A Heated Situation. Tilton, Buck // Backpacker;Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p25
Presents suggestions on how to treat burns.
- Too Hot to Handle? // Current Health 1;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p2
Gives pieces of advice on how to prevent burns.
- burn. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p329
An encyclopedia entry for burn is presented.
- phlyctena. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1775
A definition of the term "phlyctena," which refers to a vesicle seen on first-degree burn, is presented.
- phlyctenar. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1775
A definition of the term "phlyctenar," which pertains to a vesicle, is presented.
- phlyctenular. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1775
A definition of the term "phlyctenular," which pertains to vesicles or pustules, is presented.
- Awareness of social trends aids diagnose of suspicious lesion. Admani, Shehla; Krakowski, Andrew C. // Infectious Diseases in Children;Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p17
The article describes the case of a 13-year-old, right handed male who was discovered to have a hyper- and hypopigmented plaque with a central atrophic, erythematous scar on his left forearm.
- Woundcare4Heroes runs trauma programme. // Wounds UK;Mar2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the wound care and burns sessions hosted by British charity Woundcare4Heroes as part of the 14th International Trauma Care conference which will be held in Telford, England on April 22-26, 2013.
- The Use of Human Umbilical Cord Blood for Wound Healing, Burns, and Brain Injury in Combat Zones. Reddi, Alluru S.; Ende, Norman // Military Medicine;Apr2011, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p361
The article discusses the possible use of human umbilical cord blood (HUCB) for wound healing, burns and brain injury among U.S. soldiers. HUCB is a source of hematopoietic progenitor cells which differentiate into nonhematopoietic cells such as epithelial, endothelial, and mesenchymal...