Price is right for Nellis Airman
- BRAVO HITS GYM. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p28
The article reviews the television program "Step It Up & Dance."
- Worm and rat meat on menu for N.O. 'Survivor' actor. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/24/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p53
The article reports that Angie Jakusz, a 24-year-old artist and a New Orleans, Louisiana resident will be among 20 contestants eating worms and rat meat for a chance to win $1 million on the reality show "Survivor."
- Glenn Ridge & Nicky Buckley Reunion of the Century! Goldstein Hunt, Sharon // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/11/2016, p32
The article reports on the reunion between Glenn Ridge and Nicky Buckley, former stars of the Australian version of the television game show, "Sale of the Century." Topics include how they got together after 16 years for a photo shoot, the possible professional reunion between the two as they...
- 13 -- Fear Is Real. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;1/7/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 4, p12
The article reviews the reality television program "13â€”Fear Is Real."
- Alabama Junior Wins $100,000 Jeopardy! Teen Tournament. // News India Times;12/2/2016, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p13
The article announces that Sharath Narayam from Madison, Alabama has won the television game show "Jeopardy! Teen Tournament."
- Mumbai Native Wins 'Jeopardy!' Tournament of Champions. Tsering, Lisa // India -- West;6/4/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 28, pA22
The article announces that Vijay Balse, a Mumbai, India native, won 250,000 dollars in the television game show "Jeopardy!" in the U.S. It mentions that Balse tried out six times in 16 years for the game show before earning the said amount. According to Balse, winning the said game show is...
- Eye building 'Trust' fun. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;5/29/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that CBS Broadcasting Inc. has given a series order to the Phil Gurin-produced television game show "Do You Trust Me?." CBS has given a go signal to the production on six episodes of the series. CBSNet will not be releasing any detail about the television show. Furthermore,...
- Endemol's got game. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;7/21/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the approval received by global production powerhouse Endemol to launch a gameshow titled "The Whole 19 Yards" in Europe. It indicates that the gameshow was created by Great Britain-based Endemol and developed by Endemol USA for CBS Broadcasting Inc. Moreover, the game...
- Celador extends Millionaire format to theatre tour. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);3/31/2005, p3
This article informs that the makers of the hit quiz show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," are planning its most radical brand extension to date, with the launch of a live theatre version at which the audience can play for prizes, rather than cash. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Live is being...
- That's Entertainment! // Food Management;Oct2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p84
The article provides information on Hurl, a game show broadcast by satellite channel G4 in which contestants vie to see who can go the longest without vomiting. The contestants first have to gorge themselves on some dish chosen for the particular program in a kind of competitive eating...