- Innovation rolls on as RTA steps up, expands into BR. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p16
Focuses on the market performance of the ready-to-assemble furniture segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- Motion adds function, better covers, stylish silhouettes. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the market performance of the motion furniture segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p3
Reports on developments in the furniture and furnishings industries in Great Britain as of August 16, 2002.
- Top Five ready to charge ahead. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p19
Focuses on the five biggest furniture retailers in Canada in 1999. Furniture, bedding and accessory sales; Retailers' invasion of the traditional territory of the buying groups and creation of franchise opportunities; Sears Canada's retention of its position as the number one furniture...
- England/Corsair may zip La-Z-Boy into bedding. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p38
Notes developments in the United States home furnishings industry. Upholstery producer England/Corsair's debut in the bedding business; Reposition of the marketing program of King Koil to draw more attention to its affiliation with the International Chiropractors Association.
- Hey Kids! Take a look at home furnishings. Green, Michael // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p24
No abstract available.
- Productivity trends in the furniture and home furnishings stores industry. Herman, Arthur S.; Henneberger, J. Edwin // Monthly Labor Review;May87, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p24
Focuses on trends in the productivity of the furniture and home furnishings stores industry in the U.S. in the period between 1967-1985. Average rate of growth in the industry; Productivity growth rate of home furnishings stores compared with apparel stores and drug stores; Impact of cyclical...
- BDO: Aug. order dips 7%, shipments 4%. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
Reports on developments in the U.S. furniture industry. Factory orders and shipments; Performance of residential furniture manufacturers; Furniture and home furnishings sales.
- IN BRIEF. // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p2
Presents news briefs related to the home furnishings and furniture industry in Great Britain, as of November 3, 2000.