- Double exposure. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p27
The article reports on the launch of a new furniture showroom by two German furniture brands, Hulsta Furniture and Rolf Benz, in London, England. The said showroom showcases various interior designs for kitchen, lighting and bedroom. Information about the structural details of the showroom is...
- New looks. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006 Supplement, p24
Several photographs of house furnishings are presented. One photograph features easy chairs developed by Lind Furniture, another photograph features a Rolf Benz 310 sofa, the third photograph features Gaia chair from Calligaris.
- Living room. // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p14
The article reports on living room furnishings available in the United States as of May 12, 2006. A sideboard from the Glassdomain Contemporary collection has a unique coating system on the glass. McDonagh has launched its Loft storage collection which has a pippy oak grain. The seat depth of...
- Rolf Benz hits the road in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Highlights the Rolf Benz tour for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Companies participating in the event; Products to be displayed.
- ROLF BENZ. // Interior Design;Feb2016, Issue 2, p99
A photograph of the Rolf Benz EGO sofa from Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG is presented.
- Brand maker who builds on trust. Lechner, Andreas // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p59
The article presents an interview with Andreas Lechner, the head of marketing at Rolf Benz. When asked of how she came to start in the business, she answers she has already been in the fashion business after her studies. She reveals that the style in her living room is a mixture of modern...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p10
Features several furniture. Rolf Benz 7800 soft leather chair; William Ball's Meteor kitchen unit; Carolina bar chain; Viceroy collection of beds.
- Cornwell Parker to sell Benz ranges. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;11/06/98, Issue 5113, p2
Reports on Rolf Benz's opening of its furniture showroom in Great Britain. Cornwell Parker's decision to sell Rolf Benz products; Notable furniture models created by Rolf Benz; Possible strategic partnership between Rolf Benz and Cornwell Parker.
- Engineering cool designs. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p20
The article presents an interview with Andreas Lechner, marketing manager at German upholstered furniture manufacturer Rolf Benz and formerly with fashion and sportswear brands Hugo Boss and Adidas, on the challenges of growing the company name beyond Germany. He believes that there is a unique...