Teaming up for Eureka
- Contemporary channel crossing. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p12
Previews the 2001 Salon du Meuble furniture trade show to be held in Paris, France. Increased importance of the show to buyers interested in contemporary furniture designs; Comparison with the 2000 trade show.
- Trend spotting. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p25
Highlights the Brussels International Furniture Show 2000 held in Belgium. Offering of diverse furniture designs and materials; Participation of manufacturers Roland Lap, Belgo Chrom and Aurora.
- Youth introductions key on familiar designs. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p16
Reports the furniture design in youth category of the International Home Furnishings Market in North Carolina. Influences of Louis Philippe, Shaker, Victorian, cottage and Mission designs; Domination of the Kathy Ireland Young Attitudes collection and the Romance Collection for Young Ladies;...
- SO PROLIFIC. // Belle;Aug/Sep2011, p41
The article features several established designers who launched products for various brands at the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy, including Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and Konstantin Grcic.
- ON THE RISE. // Belle;Aug/Sep2011, p41
The article features several new designers whose works were exhibited at the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy, including Sayaka Yamamoto, Edward van Vliet and Omer Arbel.
- Familiarity breeds success at High Point. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p6
Reports on the success of the International Home Furnishings Market exhibit for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Design themes; List of companies present in the event; Duration of the exhibit.
- Lifestyle approach stars at Paris, Cologne shows. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p2
Highlights the Salon du Meuble and International Furniture Fair in Europe. Use of lifestyle-oriented concepts aimed at consumer groups; Display of furniture in room vignettes; Number of exhibitors.
- Tres magnifique. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p16
Previews the designs of furniture to be exhibited in Paris, France, in 2001. Barre-Dugue company's offering of products made of cherry, oak and other woods; Vaillance's offering of 100% solid oak; Andre Renault's offering of standard and adjustable beds.
- Tetrad opts for lifestyle looks. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Focuses on the contemporary designs and fabric collections featured at Tetrads At Home show. Features of the Lagonda leather sofa sports; Introduction of the classically inspired Rebecca daybed at Tetrad; Accounts on the launching of several fabric collections during the show.