Mid-market kitchens being squeezed out
- Top of the range. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2005, Issue 5449, p20
Features several kitchen retailers in Tunbridge Wells, England. Range of services offered at Morris & Murray Designs; Inclusion of contemporary approach in kitchen design at Smallbone; Citation of the most popular kitchen theme in the area.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2007, Issue 5565, p5
The article reports developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Burbidge, the kitchen frontals and accessories manufacturer, is boosting its product development with the appointment of Stephen Saunders as product design engineer. According to Annual Christmas Retail...
- Smallbone flotation will fund expansion. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p4
Reports on the effort of kitchen furniture retailer, Smallbone to enter the stock market in order to get funding for its business expansion in Great Britain. Amount the company is hoping to raise from the stock market; Plan of the company to return to the U.S. market; Investment of funds in new...
- the apple art of selling. Murphy, Lee Ann // Kitchen & Bath Business;Aug2003, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
Deals with the need for kitchen and bath furnishing companies to improve the presentation of their showrooms in an effort to convince middle-income Americans to spend more for kitchen & bath products, as of August 2003. Ideal locations of showrooms; Efforts done by Sierra Select to compete with...
- Williams-Sonoma traffic up? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/24/2014, pA02
Wedbush Securities is bullish on the upscale kitchen and home furnishing retailer's ability to take advantage of last-minute gift buying. The analyst said the
- MFI reviews flagship kitchen brands. // Design Week;6/8/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p3
The article focuses on the strategic review undertaken by MFI, a furniture retailer. With its review Circus consultancy, hopes to give a new look to the kitchen brands, Hygena and Schreiber. MFI is refocusing its retail offer around kitchens and bedrooms, in a new strategy mooted mainly by the...
- Home Styles sets Betty Crocker RTA kitchen line. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the launching of Betty Crocker Kitchen line by Home Styles in Kentucky. Product quality; Launch of marketing initiative; Shipment of the products to retailers.
- County Kitchens shows off in London. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p5
Features the County Kitchens' showroom in High Street Kensington London, England.
- Slim Pickings. Martin, Kymberly // Tech Trader;Aug2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include one by Matt Preston on the Smart Kitchen features, one on the impact of the federal election in Australia on the kitchen furniture industry, and one on the American Express survey of 11 countries including Australia.