Salespeople should know what they sell
- Make sure you're calling on the right person. Goettsch, Dean A. // Sell!ng;Oct2002, p14
Presents questions that salespersons need to be asked when calling to customers who likes their products or services.
- Keep the `second CSI' in mind while dealing with customers. Parquette, William // Automotive News;7/7/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5721, p14
Opinion. Stresses the importance of customer service interaction in dealing with customers, especially for salespersons working at automobile dealerships. Examples of the customer service interaction; The goal in meeting the customer's needs in a friendly, attentive and professional manner;...
- Be clear what customers want before you try to 'wow' them. // Sales Insider;11/14/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 124, p2
The article offers information on how salespeople exceed customer expectations by having direct line of questioning and having a discussion with expectations with questions about smaller details.
- Orders for the next 10 years: Get ready, get ahead. Gitomer, Jeffery // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/17/2002, Issue 322930, p34
Provides several ideas and concepts for sales superiority. Investment of using communication devices; Internet accessibility for customer service; Readiness for the business.
- Focus on five areas to close sales. Blumberg, Ben // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/6/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
Provides the elements that sales personnel should focus on in an attempt to increase sales in Connecticut. Identification of products and services that are in accordance with the prospective client's interest; Commitment to customer service; Objective of a formal presentation.
- Why Sales Fail. Young, Simon // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p36
Provides tips about the problems salespeople face and how to overcome them according to New Zealand's top sales trainers.
- Being A Customer Service Leader. Price, Bette // American Salesman;Oct2002, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p6
Discusses factors to consider for salespeople regarding customer service. Details of leadership issues related to customer service; Correlation between marketing and customer service; Information on the development of an effective mission statement.
- Reading the signs: Watch for the prospect's telltale buying signals. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Press;08/01/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p14
Presents information on how salespersons can recognize buying signals exhibited by customers, focusing on certain questions customer may ask. Examples of questions customers ask.
- Is Your Service Training Too Serious? // Customers First;Apr2013, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p4
A quiz is presented that aims to assess and gauge the knowledge of sales representatives and whether they understand the reasoning behind the concept of effective customer service.
- My favorite salesperson. // Oregon Business Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
Introduces a series of articles dealing with seven of the most admired salespeople in Oregon. Emphasis on customer service; Two essential characteristics of successful salespeople.