Dolce & Gabbana has more designs on furniture
- Milan's 43rd Annual Salone del Mobile: A weeklong
celebration of design. Minutillo, Josephine // Architectural Record;Jul2004, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p211
Milan's Salone del Mobile is unlike any other furniture fair people are likely to attend. For an entire week every April, in Milan, Italy, and it's not just furniture lovers who come to take part in the spectacle. From retailers and architects to fashion designers and car makers, attendees come...
- D.G.N.Y. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/2/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 22, p14
Reports that Dolce & Gabbana is selling its pre-fall women's collection from its New York showroom. Features of the collection; Accessories.
- His & her fragrances from Italy. Diamond, Kerry // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/11/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 51, p12
Unveils the By Dolce & Gabbana Woman and By Dolce & Gabbana Man, men's and women's fragrances launched by Dolce & Gabbana in Italy. Information on the two perfumes; Comments from company executives.
- Dolce & Gabbana opens another Milan boutique. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the opening of the Dolce & Gabbana boutique on February 12, 1994 at the Via della Spiga in Milan, Italy. Shop as carrying women's and men's apparel, accessories, lingerie, beachwear, knitwear and the bridal line; Claudio Nardi as the interior designer of the shop.
- Corrections. // DNR: Daily News Record;6/14/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p2
Presents a correction to the article about Dolce & Gabbana's new Beverly Hills men's-only store that was previously published in the June 7, 2004 issue of "DNR."
- Dolce & Gabbana lease site on Madison Ave. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/8/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 68, p14
Reports that Dolce & Gabbana has signed a lease for a 7,000 square-foot retail space at 825 Madison Avenue, New York City its third store in the United States. Combination of traditional baroque elements and modern details; Reflection of Milan boutique.
- Milan gets ready. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/15/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 31, Italian Preview/Fall 1994 p13
Features a photograph of a woman's clothing from Dolce & Gabbana's collection of trademark tailoring. Humble pea coat with a suave style stitched up in brown wool tweed; White cotton shirt; Tobacco brown wool knit tank top; Charcoal gray wool flannel pants.
- Valentine's launch of D&G scents. Cooperman, Jackie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/12/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 29, p6
Reports on Dolce & Gabbana's plans in launching its D&G Masculine and D&G Feminine line of perfumes. Expectations of perfumeries on the line; Other perfumes from the company; Target consumers of the line; Publicity campaign for the products.
- THE LOOK OF dolce& gabbana. // InStyle;Nov2004, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p145
Focuses on Dolce & Gabbana.