Shares rise with LA speculation
- Furnishing sales leap 20% at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p1
Reports on the increase of sales of home furnishings at Great Britain-based Laura Ashley from 1999 to 2000.
- Variety is spice of sales for Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p2
Reports on the growth in sales of the home furnishings company Laura Ashley. Reason for the growth in sales of the company; Estimation of the turnover and profits of the company in October 2002.
- Laura Ashley trading in line. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Reports that Laura Ashley shareholders were told at a company meeting in June 2000 that trading since April 11, 2000, continued to be in line with management's expectations.
- Furniture impresses in chequered Hi performance by chain. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p10
The article reports on the latest Hi performance of stock prices of furniture offered by long-standing retail chain Laura Ashley.
- Laura Ashley sells its U.S. operations. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 82, p10
Reports that women's wear and home furnishings retailer Laura Ashley PLC is planning to sell its North American subsidiary to Laura Ashley Inc. formed by major shareholders and North American management. Plan to write off amounts due from the North American business; Sale or closure of the...
- Laura Ashley to roll out standalone home furnishing stores. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Cites the plan of British firm Laura Ashley Holdinsg PLC to open more standalone home furnishings store and increase the space devoted to home furnishings in existing stores.
- Express range delivers double-digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p1
Reports the financial performance in home furnishing sales of the company Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Percentage growth of home furnishing sales; Continuation of the sales growth until the autumn; Plans for the launching of the e-commerce website of the company.
- Multiple reports sales drop. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p8
The article reports on the decrease in sales of home furnishing retailer Laura Ashley by 0.9% in the first quarter of 2014 with furniture accounted for 30% from its operation in Great Britain in the financial year ended January 25, home accessories with 29% and decorating products at 23%.
- Laura Ashley Loss Hits $2.2M. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/8/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 74, p15
Reports on the losses incurred by apparel and home furnishings retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC during the six months ended July 26, 2003. Net loss posted by the company in 2002; Number of stores that were closed during the period; Reasons cited for the decline in the company's sales.