- Walmsley's moves back to health. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p6
The article reports on furniture retailer Walmsley's investment in a distribution center in the West Midlands and opening of a store in Wales in March 2007, after going into administration on December 1, 2005. Faster delivery of value furniture to customers will be enabled by the distribution...
- Mystery Shopper: Barnsley. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p6
Evaluates several furniture stores in Barnsley, England. Acknowledgement and approach at Ice Interiors; Selling skills at Suite Success; Product knowledge of staff at Walmsley's.
- Mystery Shopper Middlebrough. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p11
Presents a shopping experience at Walmsley Furnishings on Linthorpe Road in Great Britain.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2012, Issue 5815, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the plan of Mike Clare to acquire bed furniture company Dreams PLC, an advice on how to manage cash flow, and the transfer of Walmsley Furnishing PLC into administration.
- Walmsley's goes into administration. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2012, Issue 5815, p8
The article reports that Walmsley Furnishing PLC has gone into administration in 2012 and Mark Phillips and Julie Swan were appointed as joint administrators.
- Walmsley Furnishing reports profit decline. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p4
The article reports on the decline of the profit of Walmsley Furnishing PLC to 7% from 27.4 million pounds in 2009 down to 25.7 million pounds in 2010.
- Undercover in Dewsbury: WALMSLEY'S. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p13
Features the Walmsley's furniture store at the town of Dewsbury in Yorkshire, England. Interior decoration; Store layout; Customer service.
- Walmsley's bought in pre-pack deal. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p10
The article reports that British furniture chain Walmsley Furnishing PLC has been sold by its administrators in a pre-pack deal in September 2011.
- Sitting on a time bomb. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p10
The article focuses on the issue that more than 500 consumers are claiming compensation against some high profile furniture retailers after they allegedly received burns and blisters from sitting on sofas in Great Britain. A report from "Cabinet Maker" shows that China-based manufacturer...