Call to size up for a big generation
- Creativity lifts occasional. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p28
Discusses the factors considered by furniture manufacturers in creating designs. Impact of furniture style on sales; Popularity of simplified looks; Increase in the demand for function and storage capacity.
- Show time. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;9/18/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p22
Examines the designs of several furniture pieces in Great Britain in 2003. Key features of the furniture designs; Design credits; Implications on industrial design.
- Czech Furniture--Quality, Safety, and Design. Brunecky, Petr // Czech Business & Trade;2002, Issue 3/4, p36
Focuses on the furniture industry of Czech Republic. Information on laboratory testing of furniture; Discussion on the possible impact of the expected accession of the country to the European Union; Issues on safety and ecology; Considerations in furniture design.
- Case goods mfrs. get creative. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p8
Reports the creativity of furniture manufacturers in the United States. Focus on increased flexibility in bedrooms and dining rooms; Interest in leather materials; Development of color finishes.
- At ABC Carpet event, every dog has its designer. // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the launch of a home furniture design event in New York. Focus on creations and designs by 15 designers and architects; Participation of several furniture companies.
- Dramatic contrast at ICFF. Bulla, Tracy // Furniture/Today;6/6/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p22
The article offers information regarding the tribal and exotic furniture designs by the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF).
- New look for FIRA Service Technicians. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p11
The article offers information on the plan of Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) in Great Britain to launch a revamp design of its FIRA Service Technicians furniture complaint resolution service of on September 2011.
- News. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p5
Reports on the increase in demand for Gothic ranges by cabinet manufacturer and retailer Trevor Lawrence.
- Valencia goes modern with aluminium touches. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p5
Highlights the 36th International Furniture Fair in Valencia which focus on the growing trend towards contemporary styles.
- Index breaks show records. Drwiega // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p5
Highlights the 9th Middle East International Furniture & Interior Design Exhibition in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.