Blow for structural guarantees
- Talk. Clare, Mike // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p9
Focuses on the opinion of furniture industry executives about the business failure of Courts PLC in Great Britain. Competitiveness of retailers according to John Marshall, DP Furniture Express chairman; Cause of uncertainty for consumers according to Robert Lee, managing director of Lee...
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the opening of a flagship store by Courts Co. in Canterbury, England. Company background; Products offered by the company; Sales performance.
- Court enjoys UK sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p2
Reports on the financial situation of British furniture company Courts.
- Thinking the unthinkable? // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p3
Comments on the performance of the furniture retailer Courts PLC in Great Britain. Debts of the firm; Return of James Jacobs to the firm; Impact of management failures on the firm.
- Agencies line up as Courts Kicks off Â£m review. Barns, Emma // Campaign;10/22/2004, Issue 43, p1
The article reports that Courts PLC, the furniture retailer, is looking for a new agency to handle its Â£20 million advertising account. The company is attempting to rejuvenate Courts brand and over the past six months has been rolling out a new logo in its stores. Advertisements, by Lowe...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p2
Informs on activities sponsored by British retailer Courts on the occasion of its 150th anniversary.
- Growing UK sales help push Courts' profits up. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p5
Reports on the steady sales performance of British household appliances retailer Courts in 1997, despite poor trading at its Irish operations. Attribution of sales growth to new openings and Courts' interest free credit proposition; Comparative store sales; Increase in investment focus on the...