Seinfeld-related case correction
- Correction. // Public Personnel Management;Fall2005, Vol. 34 Issue 3, Preceding p215
Presents corrections to the article "Sexual Harassment and Demographic Diversity: Implications for Organizational Punishment," by Jacqueline A. Gilbert, published in the 2005 issue of the journal "Public Personnel Management."
- CORRECTION. // Corporate Legal Times;Mar2005, Vol. 15 Issue 160, p12
Presents a correction to an article related to a legislative act mandating sexual harassment training for managers in the U.S., that was published in a previous issue of the journal "Corporate Legal Times."
- Correction. // Nature;8/26/2004, Vol. 430 Issue 7003, p958
Presents a correction to the article "Victims Hit Out at University Over Handling of Harassment Cases" that was previously published in the 2004 issue of the journal "Nature."
- Correction. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1982, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p64
Presents a correction to the article "L. A. Times Snared in Summer Sex Trial" that was previously published in an October 1981 issue of "Chronicle."
- Harassment issues should be dealt with before they become problems. Capen, Karen // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p1577
Illustrates the evolution of sexual and other forms of harassment in the medical work environment. Awareness of physician employers that they may be held responsible for harassment of colleagues and employees; Need for employers to prevent the behavior and deal with it appropriately; Harassment...
- Supreme Court Helps Confuse Sexual Harassment Issues. Shanoff, Barry // World Wastes;Sep98, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p12
Reports on confusion concerning Supreme Court rulings on sexual harassment in the United States. Protection of employers from lawsuit; Litigation over the meaning of `reasonable care'; Omissions and deficiencies that businesses must omit.
- Clearing foggy EPL area. // Business Insurance;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p8
Opinion. Offers a look at employer liability in relation to sexual harassment by supervisors. Indepth look at this type of harassment from a legal perspective; Details on laws which act as guidelines for employer liability; Information on several sexual harassment Supreme Court cases in the...
- Confession key to harassment probe. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;05/11/98, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p22
Reports that in a sexual harassment complaint, confession is good for an employer's bottom line. Comments made by Alan Reiner, director of labor employment law for the Flemming Companies Incorporated; Who should employees contact when sexual harassment has occurred in a company; Identification...
- Sexual harassment in the office. Whitehead Jr, Roy; Spikes, Pam // CPA Journal;Feb96, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p42
Focuses on sexual harassment in the office. Definition of sexual harassment in the office; Two kinds of sexual harassment claims; Employer defenses.