Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p24
This article presents statistical information about the negotiated sale of financial instruments including bonds in the U.S. Information about issuers, amount, underwriter, credit rating of these instruments is also given.
- A UNC Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the rise in the rating of the housing and dining bonds of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro to A1 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service. Application of the upgrade to $21 million of outstanding housing and dining system bonds; Affirmation of the A1 rating on the...
- Raleigh Borrows. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the sale of combined enterprise revenue bonds in a deal expected to be bolstered by strong credit ratings in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specification of the bond ratings by leading rating agencies; Improvement of the city's water and sewer system seen as the destination for the bonds;...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 9, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32152, p33
The article presents a table, which depicts insured general obligation yield curves for June 9, 2005 of some states of the U.S. It provides state-wise data with credit ratings.
- UBS: Likely Glut of Debt in Louisiana Will Hurt Valuation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the impact of the flood of bond issuance in Louisiana that likely result from hurricane Katrina rebuilding efforts, on current bond valuations within the state. Aspects which authorize the issuance of additional private-activity bonds in the state; Citations of the decline of ratings...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- Tran Deals Rated. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Reports that Standard and Poor's rated both Los Angeles, California, and Oakland, California, SP1-plus for forthcoming tax and revenue anticipation note issues.
- Philadelphia Skipping November GO Vote as $70M Fails to Gain Support. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p36
Reports that Philadelphia will not ask its voters to approve general obligation bonds in November 2005. Deadline for placing referendums on the ballot after a bill authorizing a bond in question failed to win the necessary two-thirds majority; Calls for the city to adopt a new procedure for...