Visible Supply by State
- Texas School's $100M Comes With a Twist: Private Insurance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p30
The article reports that the Spring Independent School District near Houston, Texas will go to market with a competitive offering of $100 million of fixed-rate general obligation bonds. It informs that the bonds will be sold in via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding platform at 4 p.m. Central...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p31
The article presents data related to bonds issued by states. The states are: Arizona Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah. The data presented is of January 3, and 10 of 2005.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p7
The article presents competitive bond offerings for the month of May and June in 2005. It informs about time of sale, financial adviser, legal opinion, maturing, insurer's name, and latest status.
- Tulsa Makes Initial $50M Sale From $250M GO Authorization. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p35
Reports on the plan of Tulsa, Oklahoma to go to market on May 12, 2005 with a competitive sale of the first multimillion dollar segment of 20-year general obligation (GO) bonds from the city's largest bond authorization. Total value of the segment; Approval of the GO bonds by voters on April 5;...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p35
The article presents information on bond supplies of various U.S. states as of June 1 and June 8, 2005.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- Balance risk through knowledge: Tyndall. Rich, Sara // Money Management;11/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p12
The article focuses on the risks associated with investing in non-government bonds in Australia. According to a newly released Tyndall research, non-government bonds outstanding have increased more than ten-fold in the past 10 years, and with the ongoing growth of funds from superannuation the...
- Weiss Lawyers Send Appeals Court 'Statement of Issues' Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32218, p5
The article reports that lawyers for bond counsel Ira Weiss have sent a federal appeals court a very brief and broad Statement of Issues, that they plan to raise in their appeal of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's decision. The commission's conclusion that Weiss was negligent in...
- NASD Issues Broker-Dealer Compliance Warning. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p5
Issues a notice warning broker-dealers that they must comply with their sales practice obligations when selling municipal and other bonds and bond fund shares to investors by the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). Reason why NASD issued the warning; Realization that investors...