Nassau County, N.Y., Approves Plan to Guarantee $350M in Health Care Bonds
- Next on CDS Calendar. // Securities Industry News;1/30/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p3
Looks at the efforts made by credit default swaps dealers as of January 30, 2006 to resolve the riot act read to them by the U.S. and European regulators in September 2005. Violation committed by the dealers; Commitments stated by the banks in their October 4, 2005 letter to the Federal Reserve...
- Raleigh Plans Swap. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p27
The article reports on the approval of 150 million dollar forward starting swap agreement for water and sewer revenue bonds that Raleigh, North Carolina will issue in 2008. Citibank NA and Wachovia Bank NA will be the counterparties to the swap agreement. The swap must be approved by the North...
- Silicon Valley Returns. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p1
The article the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority plans to bring a roughly $168 million issue in early June to refund fixed-rate revenue bonds from 2001. Most of the deal will involve variable-rate bonds with a rate swap to generate a synthetic fixed rate. The authority, which provides...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p32
Presents information on the trading of derivatives and structured products in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- Croatia sells â‚¬1.25 bln of bonds. // Regional Today;5/23/2014, p2
The article report on the 1.25 billion euros raised by Croatia in its offering in the currency, selling eight-year debt at 270 basis points above midswaps.
- N.Y.C. Seeks Swap Advisers for GOs, TFA, Water Authority. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the search for swap financing advisers for general obligation, the Transitional Finance Authority, and the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York City. Value of the general obligation debt restructuring; Amount of swaps outstanding on its debt; Inclusion of the city recovery bonds.
- Illinois RTA OKs $260 of GOs, Including Swap for Up to $50M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p3
Reports that the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority has apaproved a 260 million dollar general obligation bond issue. Use of interest rate swap; Structure of the bonds.
- Swap Rates vs. Bond Yields. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p29
Presents a comparison of the swap rates and bond yields in the securities industry of the U.S. as of May 13, 2003.
- Official: Connecticut City Swaption a Plus, Despite Rater Concern. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p36
Reports on New Britain, Connecticut's selling of an option to do a swap on portion of its bonds. Rating of the bonds.