- A Primer on Inflation. // New Republic;2/24/32, Vol. 70 Issue 899, p31
Discusses various issues related to inflation. Expansion of the means of payment intended to promote business; Introduction to the aims of the Steagall-Glass bill; Overview of the safeguards against an undue increase of credit and currency; Effect of the mentioned bill on prices in the market...
- Money and Financial Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct2005, p5
The article focuses on the money and financial markets in the United States. Implied yields from Eurodollar futures fell in August and September, 2005 suggesting that market participants expect the current round of tightening may end or moderate significantly in 2006. Policymakers also must take...
- Interest Up For Inflation-Linked Products. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the initiation of inflation-protected securities as the interest of most bond markets in the U.S. Offer of inflation protected securities by LaSalle Broker Dealers as part of its retail-oriented bond issuance programs; Interest of the debt markets on the inflation protected bond;...
- Positive outlook for European bonds? Elliott, Tom // Fund Strategy;5/25/2009, p12
The article presents three positive factors to consider in favor for European government bond markets in 2009. The factors include demographic, falling inflation and quantitative easing. It mentions that bond's yields may remain comparatively low, despite the immense increase in government bond...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, November 23. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p2
Presents a market snapshot of the U.S. as of Tuesday, November 23, 2004. Home sales; Government Securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p40
The article presents a list of detailed statistics pertaining to the bond market of the United States. The statistics includes market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visibly supply rises and municipal market data general obligation yields. It also includes a...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jan2004, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p119
Presents information about the top current yields for savings funds. Consideration of the returns for bank money-market accounts, bond funds, and CDs.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p33
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S. It informs about Municipal Bond Index, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index and short-term tax-exempt yields. It also provides municipal market data general obligation yields.