San Diego Receives Maco Report
- U.S. Trades Firm, Europe Focuses on Q1. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Focuses on the market performance of bonds of various U.S. and European trading companies in the first quarter as of May 14, 2001. Trade performance of the bonds of telecommunication service provider Global Crossing Ltd.; Effect on the European market performance due to the release of first...
- The weighted average yield on Mauritius' 3-year Treasury bond dropped to 3.55%. // African Business News;4/ 2/2013, p25
The article reports on the 3.55% decrease from 4.06% in the weighted average on the 3-year Treasury bond of Mauritius.
- Fixed-income strategies ride bond market surge. // Euro Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article offers information about the performance of the bons in September, 2014 including Kobra sub-fund, Fondo Finint Bond and Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro.
- Tackling the deficit Foreign outflows force SA to turn to the World Bank. Steyn, Greta // Finweek;1/15/2009, p36
The article reports on the impact of outflows of foreign bonds on the business activities in bonds and equities in South Africa. According to the author, such outflows underline one of the major vulnerabilities of South Africa which refers to its current account deficit. It is stated that the...
- Munis Little Changed With Negative Tone. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p2
The article reports on the economic changes occurring in the U.S. municipal markets. One of the companies undergoing a financial borrowings is the Irvine California Unified School District Financing Authority. South Carolina had sold 21 million dollar of general obligation bonds. Merrill Lynch &...
- Big Deficit = Big Cuts, Minimal Capital Budget. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p16
Focuses on the state of public finance in New Jersey at the start of fiscal year 2005. Severe budget deficit faced by the state as well as rising health care and medicare costs; Contents of the budget proposed by acting Governor Richard Codey to help close the gap; Top bond issuers in the state...
- Despite Gains, the Game Remains the Same. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p18
Focuses on the state of public finance in New York. Upgrade of the state's bond rating by Moody's Investor Service; Budget proposed by Governor George Pataki which includes plans to close the budget deficit; Continued use of non-recurring resources and high-risk debt practices; Top bond issuers...
- With No Luck on Slots, Focus Turns to Cuts. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p13
Focuses on the state of public finance in Maryland at the start of 2005. Expected increase in income tax revenues due to higher employment levels, solid growth wages and salaries; Budget surplus incurred in the past year; Revenue-generation effort of Governor Robert Ehrlich; Bond ratings of the...
- Philippines: Bullish View Borne Out. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p11
Reports on the economic condition of the Philippines as of November 21, 2005. Performance of the peso in November 2005; Increase in value of the Global 25 bond; Target fiscal deficit of the region.