Albuquerque Arena OK
- Wichita Seeks County Help to Advance $100M Arena Project. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31909, p32
Reports that the city council members of Wichita, Kansas will meet with officials of Sedgwick County to consider building a downtown arena. Proposal by Wichita Mayor Carlos Mayans to use city, county and private money to build the arena; Aim of attracting major entertainment acts to the city;...
- Getting dressed to thrill. // Finance Week;8/25/2003, p63
Highlights trends in debtor financing in South Africa as of August 2003. Growing number of businesses that are turning to debtor financing to improve their cash flow; Sale of accounts receivable to a financial institution at a discount; Use of factoring as a viable recourse for large, stable,...
- Big bonus for small ops. // Finance Week;8/25/2003, p64
Discusses the use of debtor factoring as a viable funding solution for empowerment companies that lack track records and small businesses that need cash to grow in South Africa. Contracts of empowerment companies with large corporations; Sasfin Commercial Finance's launch of a debtor financing...
- Business basics. // Finance Week;8/25/2003, p69
Provides information pertaining to debtor financing in South Africa. Use of debtor financing to describe institutional funding to clients against the value of the invoices they raise; Debtor financing offered by leading banks, various finance houses and specialist factors.
- CASH 22? Morphy, Erika // Export Today's Global Business;Mar2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p42
Discusses the alternative forms of finance for companies in Latin America. Principal risk of most Latin American markets; Latin American country most at risk for a banking sector crisis; Increase in the dollar value of capital raised using American Depositary Receipts in 1999.
- Debt funding gap shrinks 17%. // Estates Gazette;5/7/2011, Issue 1118, p8
The article discusses the drop in the global debt funding gap as of May 2011.
- Weak IDBs get help when firm is wooed by strong suitor. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;12/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30535, p7
Analyzes the impact of corporate bonds on municipal bond and industrial development bond (IDB) performance across the United States as of December 4, 1998. Customer interest in the IDB of Bay Minette, Alabama; Standard & Poor's rating on B.F. Goodrich Co.'s senior unsecured corporate debt;...
- Canpotex Prices $140M Private Bond. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;2/25/2013, p2
The article reports on the private placement deal of Canadian potash distributor Canpotex Ltd. worth $140 million which comprises of four tranches and backed by Scotia Capital Inc. and Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. (HSBC) Ltd.
- ShawCor Prices $350M PP. Bisbey, Allison // Private Placement Letter;2/25/2013, p6
The article reports on the private placement deal of global energy services company ShawCor Ltd. worth $350 million which comprises of four tranches and backed by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. for the reorganization of the company's controlling shareholders.