Roosevelt & Cross Moves N.Y.C. Office
- Westchester's housing market trends higher. Rand, Greg // Westchester County Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 28, p23
Focuses on the trends in the residential real estate market in Westchester County, New York. Price of single family homes; Increase in corporation relocation in the area; Use of residential real estate as an investment.
- Single-family home project to offer condo-style services. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p12
Reports the residential real estate developments in Cleveland, Ohio as of May 2002. Construction of single-family houses by Schleider Construction of Bath Township; Business relocation of Sweetbriar Homes; Selection of Jim O'Connor to the position of vice president for Neighborhood Progress Inc.
- MS Brokerages at Risk. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;9/5/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p1
Focuses on the impact of the hurricane Katrina to the mortgage industry in Jackson, Mississippi. Decimation of the whole portion of land along the Gulf Coast and beyond; Relocation of some business enterprises; Destruction of residential property.
- Firms bend to relocate workers in anemic home market. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/8/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p26
The article focuses on the reluctance of the employees in terms of business relocation in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Survey shows that seven in 10 of the employees stated that a depressed housing market in the old location as the primary factor. Another survey found that two-thirds of...
- Standard Pacific Merges NorCal, SoCal Offices in OC. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;7/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p34
The article offers news briefs on residential real estate business in California. Standard Pacific Corp., an Irvine homebuilding company, is merging more of its operations in California. Two local consulting firms for troubled landowners and real estate holders are going to be established....
- A new style of brokerage. Rascoff, Ben // Journal of Business (10756124);1/15/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, pB1
The article reports that Choice Realty Spokane has moved its office into an 800-square food space at the Minnesota Building in Washington to expand their brokerage services nationwide. Choice is the country's leading residential real estate brokerage that offers nontraditional realtor fees to...
- Modesto-based developer breaking ground in South Valley. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/10/2004, Issue 323333, p1
Reports on the business relocation and operations of the Modesto, California-based real estate developer, Del Valle Homes in Tulare County. Affordable housing market trends; Business plans; House prices; Housing construction.
- State officials await details of $1.5 billion in federal housing aid. Yohem, Roger // Inside Tucson Business;3/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p17
The article offers updates related to real estate business in Tucson, Arizona. UniSource Energy Services is moving its new location in downtown Tucson. The economists are predicting April as the critical month for the housing market due to the expiration of the federal tax credits. Inflation is...
- Coldwell Banker Residential to relocate headquarters. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/25/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 27, p6A
Reports on the business relocation of Coldwell Banker Residential Group in Long Island, New York. Acquisition of the former Coldwell Banker Sammins and National Homefinders Signature Properties by NRT Inc.; Organizational structure; Number of residential real estate services firms owned by NRT Inc.