From CMJ to CMAJ
- Communication: My Profession and Yours. Hurley, Patricia G. // Training & Development Journal;Nov82, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p4
Relates the personal experiences of the author as editor for the periodical 'Training and Development Journal.' Career background; Views about journalism; Style in writing; Views about the success of the periodical.
- Hot jobs. Sacharov, Anya // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/3/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 9, Magazine Report p7
Reports on the transfer of some magazine editors to new media in the United States. Includes Michael Kinsley's departure from `The New Republic' to Microsoft's online magazine `Slate'; Dan Okrent as editor of Time Inc.'s new media; Larry Carlat as editor of the Web sites of `Rolling Stones.'
- FROM THE EDITOR. Royne, Marla B. // Journal of Advertising;Fall2008, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p5
The article introduces an article published within the issue on the topic of publishing articles that are written for the purpose of praising the magazine editor.
- A Fond Farewell. Wallace, Janice // EAF Journal;2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being the co-editor of the journal.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Burns, Rebecca Poynor // Atlanta;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p24
Focuses on experiences of the author in the field of journalism. Work experience of the author as a copy boy; Selection of the author as the editor-in-chief of the magazine 'Atlanta.'
- And it's goodbye from me. Callinan, David // Converter;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p3
In this article the author announces his departure as a part-time freelance editor of the periodical "Converter" after 12 years of having a close association with the periodical.
- editor's note. Bolton, Patricia // Quilting Arts Magazine;Oct/Nov2011, Issue 53, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working as editorial director at the "Quilting Arts Magazine" for ten years.
- A TERM AS CITY EDITOR. Rubin, Jr., Louis D. // Sewanee Review;Spring2000, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p216
Relates experiences of a first-time city editor in Staunton, Virginia. Influences of the editor in the field of journalism; Description on the religious, social and racial condition of Staunton City; Account on the book `Editing the Small City Daily'; Challenges of managing a small city daily...
- My last issue as editor. // Mental Health Occupational Therapy;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
The author highlights her work as a member of the publication's editorial board.