- It's a Real-Time Market. Johnson, Anastasija; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p1
Reports on the condition of municipal bond market in the U.S. Impact of the introduction of real-time trade reporting on dealers; Accessibility of the real-time data by the investors and other members; Characteristics of the municipal bond market.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/19/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31184, p7
Reports developments related to bond-buying in the United States as of July 2001. Search of Cabrera Capital Markets Inc. (CCMI) for municipal bond traders; Business plans of CCMI; Opening of office space by S. Louis Rankin.
- Muni Yields Rise 1-2 Basis Points As N.Y. Tobacco Opens for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/9/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31652, p2
This article presents information on performance of bond market on June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose one or two basis points while underwriters opened a retail order period on 2.2 billion dollars of New York State Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. asset-backed tobacco bonds. Government...
- Munis Little Changed as Market Awaits Non-Farm Numbers. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article examines the status of municipal bonds in the United States as the market waits for the February 2006 non-farm payrolls report. According to traders, intermediate paper was slightly weaker during the midday of March 9 but improved by the end of the session. The author also examines...
- Municipal Bonds Weaken After FOMC Announcement on Rates. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p2
Discusses the impact of the indication by policymakers of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board of considerations to raise interest rates on the municipal bond market. Remarks from Michael Ryan, chief fixed-income strategist at UBS Investment Bank, regarding the matter; Status of the municipal bond...
- Long-Term Muni Volume Was $34.24B in June. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p1
Presents updates related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Amount of long-term municipal bonds; Issuance of the bond for teh first half of 2004; Rise in interest rates in the market; Strength of the issuance of bonds.
- Pair of N.Y. Agencies Rack Up $2 Billion Worth of Liberty Bond Deals. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p3
Reports on the New York City Industrial Development Agency and the New York Liberty Development Corp.'s Liberty bond deals. New York City City Industrial Development Agency's Liberty bond deal for Barry Diller's Interactive Corp. headquarters; Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s plan to build its...
- Munis Show a Cautious Tone As Traders Await New-Issue Supply. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports developments in the U.S. bond market. Estimated long-term bonds that will be sold; Short- and long-term bond investments; Outlook on supply rates.
- Munis Stabilizing, Except for Long End; Arizona College District Issues $190M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p2
No abstract available.