Cincy Schools Budget
- Philadelphia reform panel will borrow $300 million to close school district deficit. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;9/11/2012, p5
The article reports on the decision of the Philadelphia School Reform Commission in Pennsylvania to borrow 300 million U.S. dollars through a bond deal to be able to cover school district deficit of more than 200 million U.S. dollars in the 2012-13 budget.
- Flagstaff, Ariz., Schools Set Vote on Bonds, Budget Override. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p5
The article reports on the request made by Flagstaff Unified School District No. 1 on voters for a general obligation bond authorization and budget override package totaling $64 million in Dallas, Texas. Residents in the northern Arizona city will vote in November 2006 on $51.1 million of bonds...
- Two Georgia Counties Sell $210 Million of Rans for Schools. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p6
Reports that Georgia's Cobb and Gwinett counties' school districts sold bonds. Intended purpose for the school districts' decision to sell bonds; Total amount in bonds sold by each school district; Comments from school district officials regarding the bond sale.
- VERMONT: 'Yes' to Schools. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the approval of a multi-million-dollar bond issue in Vermont's School District number 6. Utilization of the money generated from the bond issue to expand and reconstruct an educational complex; Expected time of commencement of the project.
- Second Arkansas School District Prepares Competitive QZAB Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p6
Reports that the Piggott School District in northeast Arkansas is planning to sell qualified zone academy bonds (QZABs). Details regarding the procedure of market sale of QZABs; Rarity of the competitive sale of such debt; Benefits of such a sale to the school district.
- Pennsylvania: Fresh Look, New Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p30
Reports on plans of the Philadelphia School District in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to issue multi-million dollars of general obligation bonds as of December 2001. Details of the proposed deal; Uses to which revenue generated from sale of these bonds would be put; Manager of the deal.
- OHIO: Sidney School Bans. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p29
Reports on the plan of a school district in Sidney, Ohio to issue general obligation bonds for financing school construction. Credit ratings for bonds given by several rating agencies; Usage of proceeds from bond sales.
- Southwest Officials Hope Voters OK Numerous Bond Issues. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p4
Reports on the expectations of Davis school district officials in Davis county for approval of a bond proposal by voters. Significance of the bond proposal to the school districts; Features of the bond proposal; Possible benefits of the bond proposal.
- Oakland Unified School District Sets A Competitive, $100 Million GO Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p5
Focuses on the plan of Oakland Unified School District to sell general obligation bonds. Usage of bond proceeds; Credit ratings for the bonds given by Moody's Investors Service Inc.