3d Airport Advances
- Group Picks Developers for 'Abraham Lincoln Airport' Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p7
Reports that the South Suburban Airport Commission has selected a joint venture between New York-based LCOR Inc. and Canadian-based SNC-Lavalin Inc. to lead efforts to management the development of an airport in Peotone, Illinois. Reason why the commission chose joint venture over Washington...
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/14/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p28
Reports that SNC Lavalin of Canada has been appointed to manage the construction of an aluminum smelter at Sohar in Oman by Sohar Aluminum Smelter Co. Other companies selected as sponsors and suppliers; Possible selection of Pechiney of France as technology supplier.
- Sewa enters final talks over Hamriya. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/30/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p16
The article reports that Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority (Sewa) is in final negotiations with the three bidders for the contract to build the largest power plant in the United Arab Emirates. However, Sewa has confirmed that issues over pricing have delayed an award on the project. The SNC...
- Tender issued for Abu Dhabi melamine plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 41, p18
This article reports that technical and commercials bids are due to be submitted by November 10, 2005 for a contract to provide project management consultancy services on the proposed melamine plant at Ruwais, United Arab Emirates. The prospective bidders include WorleyParsons of Australia,...
- North LRT manager. // Railway Gazette International;Dec2011, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on a contract given by the City of Edmonton to the North Link Partnership joint venture of SNC-Lavalin and Graham Infrastructure to manage the construction of the North Light Rapid Transit project.
- Investment for Maltese airport. // International Construction;Jun2002, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p17
Announces the plans of Engineering firm SNC-Lavalin to invest for the consortium acquiring of Malta International Airport in Malta.
- LCOR's part in Super Block unsure. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;12/28/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p6
Reports that an escape clause in the Americas World Trade District's (AWTD) Super Block construction contract that may allow developer LCOR Inc. to leave by February 2001. Signing of the contract in November 2000 with the Puerto Rico Tourism Co.; Enabling of LCOR to withdraw if it has...
- SA reactor. // International Construction;Dec2005, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p10
The article presents information on a construction contract awarded to a joint venture between SNC Lavalin and Murray & Roberts. The contract is to build the first phase of a new nuclear reactor in Koeberg, South Africa. The contract covers the initial engineering, procurement and construction...
- SNC in line for Shaybah CPF package. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/24/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that SNC Lavalin has been selected for the central processing facilities (CPF) package on the Shaybah oil field expansion project planned by Saudi Aramco, as of March 24, 2006. The estimated $700 million engineering, procurement and construction CPF contract calls for the...