Albuquerque Voters to Weigh $52.5M of GOs for Controversial Road
- Morocco. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/5/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the invitation given to international contractors to prequalify for the construction and financing of a motorway in Morocco. Location of the motorway; Terms of the contract.
- CHICAGO ROAD REHAB FEATURES COMPACTED SOIL, FAST SCHEDULE. Roe, Andrew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;07/12/99, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p16
Highlights the project for reconstructing the Stevenson Expressway in Illinois. Cost of the reconstruction project; Problems that will be addressed by the project; Range of incentives offered to contractors for early completion of the project.
- First North Spokane Corridor project looms. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);6/28/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, pA3
Reports on the proposed North Spokane Corridor freeway project in Washington. Call for bids issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation; Features of the proposed freeway; Estimated cost of the project.
- Panel to look into D47 contract and its cancellation. Breyerova, Petra // Prague Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p11
Reports on the Czech Chamber of Deputies' establishment of a commission to investigate the circumstances of the signing and rescinding of a contract for the construction of the D47 motorway. Allegations of bribery in the deal; Draft bill on bond issues for the financing of the motorway project.
- CONTRACTOR AIMS TO RAMP UP JOB. Sharpe, Thomas // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/19/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 24, p35
Reports that contractor Zachry Construction Corp. aims to finish the expansion of Interstate 35 in Dallas, Texas a year ahead of schedule. Cost of the project; Problems posed by the expansion project; Features of the highway.
- Tunisia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/14/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p31
Reports that Tunisia's Ministry of Equipment and Housing is considering a plan to ask contractors to bid for the Tunis-Bizert motorway project under two different options involving state finance or build-operate-transfer (BOT). Uncertainty of the viability of a BOT scheme for investors.
- DOT awards widening on I-90 here. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);7/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p5
Reports on Scarsella Bros. Inc.'s contract from the Washington State Department of Transportation to widen a stretch of Interstate 50. Scope of the contract; Traffic re-routing plan for the affected area.
- Dubai-Fujairah freeway goes for retender. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/8/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 27, p18
Reports on the packages issued by the Ministry of Public Works & Housing of the United Arab Emirates for tender on the Dubai-Fujairah freeway project as of July 2005. Scope of the contract; Prospective bidders; Consultant.
- Bids in for Muscat ringroad. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 46, p20
Reports on the results of the submitted bids for the Muscat Municipality ring road in Oman, in November 2004. Background on the road construction project; List of bidders for the project; Scope of works under the contract.