Albuquerque Voters to Weigh $52.5M of GOs for Controversial Road
- Morocco. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/5/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the invitation given to international contractors to prequalify for the construction and financing of a motorway in Morocco. Location of the motorway; Terms of the contract.
- CHICAGO ROAD REHAB FEATURES COMPACTED SOIL, FAST SCHEDULE. Roe, Andrew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;07/12/99, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p16
Highlights the project for reconstructing the Stevenson Expressway in Illinois. Cost of the reconstruction project; Problems that will be addressed by the project; Range of incentives offered to contractors for early completion of the project.
- First North Spokane Corridor project looms. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);6/28/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, pA3
Reports on the proposed North Spokane Corridor freeway project in Washington. Call for bids issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation; Features of the proposed freeway; Estimated cost of the project.
- Panel to look into D47 contract and its cancellation. Breyerova, Petra // Prague Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p11
Reports on the Czech Chamber of Deputies' establishment of a commission to investigate the circumstances of the signing and rescinding of a contract for the construction of the D47 motorway. Allegations of bribery in the deal; Draft bill on bond issues for the financing of the motorway project.
- CONTRACTOR AIMS TO RAMP UP JOB. Sharpe, Thomas // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/19/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 24, p35
Reports that contractor Zachry Construction Corp. aims to finish the expansion of Interstate 35 in Dallas, Texas a year ahead of schedule. Cost of the project; Problems posed by the expansion project; Features of the highway.
- Tunisia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/14/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p31
Reports that Tunisia's Ministry of Equipment and Housing is considering a plan to ask contractors to bid for the Tunis-Bizert motorway project under two different options involving state finance or build-operate-transfer (BOT). Uncertainty of the viability of a BOT scheme for investors.
- DOT awards widening on I-90 here. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);7/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p5
Reports on Scarsella Bros. Inc.'s contract from the Washington State Department of Transportation to widen a stretch of Interstate 50. Scope of the contract; Traffic re-routing plan for the affected area.
- Play it again, SNAM. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/16/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 20, p18
Reports that the contract to build the final stage of the Casablanca-El-Jadida motorway in Morocco was retendered in May 2003 after initial bids for the project came in above the budget set by the client National Roads Authority. Companies that bid for the construction contract; Financier for...
- Dubai-Fujairah freeway goes for retender. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/8/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 27, p18
Reports on the packages issued by the Ministry of Public Works & Housing of the United Arab Emirates for tender on the Dubai-Fujairah freeway project as of July 2005. Scope of the contract; Prospective bidders; Consultant.